The fact that he lets her do it just tells me how scared he is.

I wish I had siblings...

They start putting all these machines around Neteyam and they have to hold him down, I kind of get that they have to open the wound and look for the bullet or something but his screams and the smell are unbearable to me right now.

I have to get out and get far before I throw up.

I've never been afraid of blood before, well not afraid but disgusted. I don't know why I'm being this way.

"You're too exhausted. It's not good for someone in your state," I hear a voice behind my back and when I turn back I see the Tsahik.

"I-I-..." She's kind of scary and I know that her husband didn't really want us here so, I have to be careful.

"I'm Ronal, the leader of the clan," She introduces herself.

"Thanks for taking me and my family here. I'm Anatuat," I say and make the I see you sign.

She only nods.

"How far along are you?" She asks looking at my belly.

"I... I'm not really sure," I say resting my hand there.

She comes close and starts circling me, then stops in front of me and I lean back my head a little, I'm still afraid of her.

"May I?" She asks extending her hand to my belly.

"Sure,"

She puts her palm there and closes her eyes.

"Come, you need to be checked," she says taking my hand.

"Checked? for what? is there something wrong?!" I start to panic.

She doesn't start walking until we reach the biggest pod in the village.

"Lay down," she says.

"Wait but, is there something wrong?" I ask. I can feel my body starting to tremble a little.

"I just want to make sure it isn't. You've been on one of those things the whole time right?" She asks and points to the ship now lost at the sea.

"Yeah,"

"Well then, just let me check," she says in a more inviting tone.

I take a deep breath and do as she says. She takes some kind of sea shell and puts it on my belly then her ear to it.

I try to hold still but she's not talking to me. She puts that thing down and now sits, her hands over my belly again.

"When did you start to notice your belly?" She asks.

"Maybe... 70 eclipses ago," I answer.

"You're halfway there," she says with a small smile on her face.

"The baby is okay?" I ask sitting up a little.

"Surprisingly fine," she answers and I smile, my hand covers my mouth and all I can think about is that I want to tell Miles the good news.

"Thank you," I say.

"We should thank Eywa for it," she answers and rubs her own belly.

"Are you having it soon?" I ask.

"I think maybe a month," she says smiling.

"I'm very happy for you, Ronal" I say and make a signal of gratitude.

She returns it to me this time. She's not that scary anymore.

"Same goes to you,"

I smile nad then notice that her gaze goes to somewhere outside.