10 things i hate about you

(Fluff)

This should be like any other day and I should be home relaxing, giggling at y/n's texts.
But it's not. I'm currently at Løren's birthday party, waiting for y/n to arrive. We weren't exactly dating but most people knew we were a thing.

The reason why we aren't dating yet is because I'm waiting for y/n to ask me, maybe it's a little of a coward move but we're basically already dating, we do everything couples do but we don't have the label and maybe we don't talk about our sexual life that much.

I assume it's because we take from both sides that we aren't seeing anyone else.

Just the thought of y/n with someone else makes my blood boil though I trust her above anything.

It's been quite a while since y/n told me she would be here. I decided to get something to drink, i got up and got to the kitchen where I found a can of beer. I opened it and came back to sit on the same spot on the couch i was sitting previously.

Some guy took the empty stop next to me as an invite to come and flirt with me in the most ridiculous way you could ever imagine.

"Hey beautiful, you seem so lonely. May i keep you company?" He smirked at me looked at his friend and then back at me.

"Not really, I'm waiting for someone" I told him truthfully. Before he could speak Lisa called me.

"Rosie! I was looking for you everywhere" She looked at the guy confused and i just shook my head slightly while rolling my eyes.

"Did something happened?" I asked her a little worried, she seemed concerned for something.

"Y/n was looking for you a while ago, i told her i was gonna look for you but then i never saw her again and you were also nowhere to find so I thought you guys were together" I furrowed, strange. I hadn't got a text from y/n saying she was here yet.

"I had no clue she was here already..." I sure looked disappointed because Lisa was giving me a look of pity.

"Okay lemme look for her. You stay right there so it's easy to find you" She said while walking away looking at me and bumped on someone, that someone being Jisoo.

"Yah you should look forward while walking, Lisa"  Jisoo laughed it off.

"Sorry unnie" Lisa sent her an apologetic smile.

"Are you looking for y/n?" Jisoo looked at me and Lisa. Lisa nodded "She's outside talking with Jennie, i just saw them while heading here" That was odd. This whole situation was becoming really odd to be honest.

"Unnie can you take me there?" I asked her wanting to confront y/n about it.

"Sure..." Lisa came along but I sensed that these two knew something I didn't.

I could see y/n standing outside, she didn't seem like she was talking more like arguing. Once we got closer I could hear some words.

"For fuck's sake y/n stop it..." before Jennie could keep talking y/n looked at me signaling Jennie to stop, Jennie looked back and she looked angry maybe sad.

"Hey... I thought you would call when you got here" i stated.

"Yeah but i got caught up in a conversation with Jennie here I forgot to text, sorry" She scratched the back of her neck. Jennie looked at me and then at y/n and walked to Lisa and Jisoo passing by me.

"See you guys inside"

A hundred thoughts came into my mind. What could one of my best friends have to secretly tell my fling? And vice versa.