My ex's best friend (part 2)

(fluff/angst)
(Inspired in euphoria and something in the rain)

Rosé's pov

Y/n and I have been seeing each other for months now and Jennie still had no clue. Every time that y/n, Jennie were in the same room I felt extremely nervous and ended up leaving. I barely spent any time with Jennie, hell I could even look at her in the eye, I feel like this would destroy Jennie and I's friendship and maybe even blackpink but I really love Y/n.

I wanted to punch myself, if my relationship with Y/n became to be known it could literally destroy everything for everyone and I hated myself for that, why did I need to put myself in the situation.

I was in my room groaning and screaming in my pillow so no one else would hear it and have questions, suddenly someone opened the door and I look to see who it was revealing a very concerned Y/n, that's when I felt my body freeze and suddenly it was chilly inside the apartment.

"Jennie is calling you" She left after saying that and I follow not long after trying to prepare myself for the worst. I come to the living room to see everyone reunited in the living room.

"Hey Chae you want to hang with me today? None of this boring ass people want to so you're my only hope" Jennie asked in a cute pleading way.

"I- Umm sure why not" I agreed a little bit afraid that anything bad would happen.

We hung out not long after that for 5 hour and then came back home, Y/n was already gone but the moment I stepped foor home I got a text from her.

Y/N/N <3 - Hope everything went okay, see you tomorrow love x

I smiled at how sweet she actually was, I can't break thing up with her that would also destroy me but should I really be selfish in this situation she might be the one and I have to let her go that's more painful than anything I can imagine.

"uhhh does our little Roseanne Park has a crush or a lover?" Jisoo teased from the couch, I looked at her a little flustered and nervous.

"Don't be ridiculous unnie, I just saw something funny on my phone" I chuckle at her comment.

"If that was so why is a chat open in your phone huh?" Jennie asked from behind me. I immediately hide my phone screen.

The door bell rang and Jennie open the door  Y/n, Kai and Taeyoung (nct) walked in, Y/n and I made eye contact and she seemed relived to see me.

"What's going on here" Kai asked.

"Rosie got a lover" Jennie said and I looked at Y/n to see her widen her eyes and then frown her eyebrows.

" I- I don't they're just messing with me" I awkwardly laughed, Y/n seemed mad at the situation.

"Well let's see then if we're lying little Rosie" Jennie snatched my phone from my hands and looked at it. Fuck.

3rd Person pov

"You're fucking kidding me right now?" Jennie asked but this time she was really angry.

"What? Who is it?" Jisoo and Taeyong ask. Realization hit Y/n when she saw Jennie's reaction. Shit was about to go down.

Rosé's eyes starting to get watery, she was about to cry.

"I can't believe this, you're fucking Y/n?" Jennie laughed sarcastically. Everyone looked at Rosé and Y/N shocked, besides Lisa. Lisa already knew but didn't say anything, she didn't find  a big deal after all Jennie and Y/N had broken up and by the looks of it they weren't getting back together anytime soon.