Office

(Fluff)

Y/n's pov

It was a busy day at work we had a lot of cases to work on. Life as a lawyer was never easy but these past few months have been out of normal busy which made the communication between my girlfriend, Roseanne and I pretty hard specially when she was busy with her come back a lot. Right now she in the States for the vma's, i'm so proud of her but that only made it even harder to talk with each other.

We would only exchange one text message during this week and when she was sleeping i was awake and the other way around. It was a pain in the ass, i miss my girlfriend a lot but there's nothing we can do about it, it's not like we were public with our relationship anyways.

I had to go to court for a very difficult case in a few so i was getting ready in my office. Someone knocked on the door and I screamed a "get in"

"Ms. Y/n it's time to go" my secretary warned me, I looked at the watch on my wrist.

"Huh but i still have a little bit of time right?"  I panicked a little because i was still hoping to revise some stuff.

"Not really, you need to be there in 30 minutes"

"What?! Why didn't you knock earlier Da-Eun? And i told you to drop the Ms. we know each other for more than 10 years" I started packing my stuff and heading out.

"I didn't want to interrupt your whole ritual before court but you were taking too long so i came check on you. We at work so i won't drop the formalities loser" Da-Eun, my best friend, childhood friend and my secretary said rolling her eyes and smirking.

"Lord you're a lost cause" I walked out and head to court.

Later that day

The court had gone well, we won but it was exhausting. I was back at the company sitting infront of my desk working on the other cases.

Suddenly someone barged in my office so i looked up up to see who was interrupting my work time.

"Oh my god i'm sorry y/n but she just wouldn't listen to me..." Da-Eun said out of breath behind Rosé. I was surprised to see her here because I thought she was in the States still since she told me she would be back in 2 days.

"It's okay Da-Eun" i sent her a smile and she left leaving me and Chaeyoung alone "What are you doing here Chae?" I asked her confused.

"I decided to come earlier because I couldn't wait to see you" She was chuckling and smiling like a kid.

"At my work place? You know how risky that is? There's probably gonna be some type of rumor about it tomorrow. You could've waited in my apartment" I didn't want to sound rude of course i'm happy to see her but this would get her in trouble and i hate to see Rosie having a hard time. Her smile dropped and she looked quite disappointed now.

"I don't care about that anymore baby. I wanna be seen with you...Can i ask you something?" Roseanne looked a little insecure now.

"Yeah shoot" I got up and got in front of my desk. I open my arms so Rosie could come closer and hug me.

"Why are you calling Da-Eun by her name at work?" That's an unusual question I thought to myself.

"I don't see the need to be formal with her when we are alone since I know her for a long time babe" i kissed her forehead and she pouted a little. "I'm really happy to see you even though I didn't sound like that earlier, i'm sorry for that but you do know that i love you right only you" Rosé was now smirking at me and playing with my necklace.

"No i don't know that I think you need to tell me more often so i can get the memo" Chaeyoung leaned in for a peck but that wasn't enough for us who had been apart for quite a while so it turned into a heated kiss until Da-Eun opened the door.

"Gosh i'm sorry i did not want to witness that but Y/n it's time to leave" She said and close the door.

I grabbed Rosé's hand and made her sit on my chair while i organized stuff for tomorrow. I could feel her looking at me while i was looking into the papers so i looked over at her from my shoulder.

"You look really fine in the suit Y/n, it really makes me want to rip it off of you" She gave me a wink and put her tongue in between her teeth.

"Oh god what did the States did to my innocent girlfriend? Is this the effect of seeing Måneskin live?" I laughed at her.

"There's literally nothing about me that was ever innocent, don't you remember those hickeys and scratches i gave you literally every time we had sex? And no this is the effect of me being away withdrawing from my girlfriend for weeks so be a nice girlfriend and answer my need" She put her arms around my waist making her hands traveling around my body. I turned to face her and broke the whole touching because i was enjoying it way too much and we would end up having office sex.

"Miss Roseanne i think you need to behave and wait till we get home, there you will scream for me to stop" Rosé was speechless so she just sat back and waited for me to finish.

We finally were able to go home and what happened next can be completely to your imagination