Have you gone mad?

(Fluff)

Rosé's pov

It was 5am and i was now getting home. The photoshoot ended longer than we expected but at least it's done now.
I texted y/n earlier saying that i was going to come late home, I know how stubborn she can be to the point she would wait for me but i came home pretty late so probably fell asleep already.

I opened the door from my apartment which y/n moved in weeks ago so it was our apartment now, that made me explode of happiness. I've been the happiest since I got together with y/n.
She always supports me and makes me feel loved, i feel really special with her something that I didn't with my other relationships.

I noticed y/n wasn't in the living room so i went to our room and there she was sound asleep cuddling with hank, that view made my heart melt. They look so cute, both loves of my life sleeping and cuddling with each other it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I tried to make as little noise as I could, i walked to the bathroom ready to take my make up off but then i looked in the mirror and felt like it was a waste. The make up was still looking good and I wanted to show it off, since y/n wasn't awake for me to do that I decided to do a live on Instagram. I came back to the living room and sat in front of the mirror and started the live, I whispered as much as I could since it was really early and y/n would need to wake up at 7am for her work and there was no need for her to wake up 2 hours before because of me.

This wasn't as fun as I thought it would be since I couldn't talk as much and basically everyone in Korea is literally sleeping.
I saw a comment asking why i was whispering so I answered them.

"The reason why I'm whispering is because it's currently 5am in korea and yeah people... should be sleeping so yeah" I heard steps coming to the living room, I must've woken y/n up. I was right i did wake her up, she looked at me confused and whispered something.

"What are you doing?" I didn't answer her since if i did people would assume stuff and started making fake rumors or actually guess it right. We liked to keep our relationship private so no one and anything would come in between us, when the time is right we will come public with our relationship but for now we want to enjoy being able to love each other with no extra drama.

After a minute or two I decided to end the live, y/n was getting a glass of water and as soon as I ended the live she asked the same question but now in a normal tone of voice.

"What are you doing? Have you gone mad?" She asked with a sleepy confused face while drinking her water, i chuckled at her cuteness.

"No love, i kust came back from the photoshoot and i liked the make up we did and since I couldn't show it off to you cause you were sleeping I decided to do a live but it ended up being boring" I explain to her still half whispering.

"You look amazing but also very tired, come let's go to sleep we can cuddle for two hours still" She extended her hand so i could hold it and lead me to our room.
After i took the make up off I laid down next to y/n.

"Don't be so sappy you're gonna make me fall for you even more" She said opening her eyes to look at me as i had a huge smile on my face right now but it was replaced by a playful pout. I laid my head on her chest and put one leg on top of her body.

"Y/n, love?" I called her hoping she wasn't asleep yet.

"Mmm" She hummed in response caressing my shoulder.

"Do you think we will be together for a long time?" I asked suddenly feeling insecure. Look at us now, i woke her up at 5am right before she would wake up to work i also probably made her stay up late waiting for me. My schedules were often like this and i was afraid she would find someone who could give her full attention with a normal schedule that could match with hers. Is she even happy with me since she can barely see me?

"Yah jagiya stop overthinking i can hear your thoughts from here and... mhmm I think we will... I will for sure marry you soon" I looked up and she had a huge smirk on her face. Her comment made my heart flutter, she would always have a way to make me feel like a teenager in love.

"I'll be waiting then" I returned with a smile that show how happy i was with her confession.

Not later after we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

A/n
(Maybe part 2 when y/n asks rosé to marry her?)