Dirty mind

Alright so I'm going over to the triplets house. But I'm so scared. Their my best friends and all. But my other friend Maddy we decided to do an intense game of truth or dare and if you skip a dare you own up to your biggest secret to your parents. And I could just not do either but maddy said she will just tell them. So I'm doing this dare. Sadly the dare was to wear the most scandalous dress. And act the part. She reads Wattpad so she wants to literally live the Wattpad life. But making me live it.

"THIS ONE," maddy shouts

I turn around to look at the dress.

"No," I say sternly.

"Alright, I guess I will just you know go tell your mum what you did with matttt," she said.

I whipped my head around.

"You wouldn't dare," I said

She shook the dress in my face and grinned.

I stood up and looked at the dress.

"Why this one," I moaned.

"Why what's wrong with it it's nice," she said.

She pulled a funny face and looked at the stain of the bottom of the dress. A white stain.

"Here let me get that hang on," she said

Licked her finger and was about the wipe it when I snatched the dress.

"What," she said confused.

"Do you remember the date I wore this dress," I questioned. 

"Yes it was the triplets party you and Matt got waisted and disappeared and then you know- NO. I nearly licked that," she gagged.

"No no no," the other time.

"Oh ye when you got shit on by a bird. Ew why didn't you wash it,"

"I forgot I'll clean it with a wipe now it's fine,"

This was the dress. It's kinda casual and cute but like. Not appropriate at all.

"The triplets are here," my mum said.

"Byeee, ooh wait you remember the second half of the dare," she said

"Yes,"

I jumped into the front seat next to Matt.

"Sup y/n- Woah Woah Woah. What," Matt said

"What,"

"What is that," Nick said

" a dress," I said confused

"That's underwear," Chris said.

"It's just a smaller dress and I felt like it alright not that big a deal," I said sitting back.

We did our usual thing in the car had a laugh then we went inside when we reached the house. I did the second half of the dare as I was sat down.

"Hey guys, go look at my new insta post," I shouted cause they were all in the kitchen.