Sharing a room

I finish packing my clothes ready for the school trip. "Bye mom!" I wave her goodbye. I start to walk to school you walk into the school gates and go to the cafeteria where you find your friend lydia sitting.
"heyyy!!" I said
"heyy! You exited?" She asked me
"duh, I'm obviously going to be sharing a room with you!" I grinned
"according to the sheet we're not". She said sheepishly
"what?"
You snatch the sheet of paper out of Lydia's hand and read the list til' you said your name .
"you've gotta be shitting me! Matthew sturniolo! Really!!"
"yikes."

I sighed in disappointment until i heard a man through the speakers

"Can all the year 11s please make their way outside for the trip please, thank you"

"oh my lord." You said rubbing both palms on your each cheek.
I grab your bag and swinging it around on one shoulder making your way outside.

"alright is everyone here?" The teacher sighed.
She defo didn't wanna be here. But I can't blame her now really

My teacher starts to do the register and everyone is here.

"Wanna find a space at the back?" I said to lydia
"Sure" she answered

Me and lydia eventually get on the bus and nobody is at the back.
'Jackpot' i said in my head.
I sat at the window and lydia sat next to me.
(A few hours later)
I felt the hands of someone shaking me
"who is it!" I said putting my hands in a karate position.

"It's just me Jeez."
"oh sorry"

Lydia let's out a little laugh
"anyways, we're here."

"okay" I roll my eyes grab your bag as you stand up.
I got handed a key and I was room 214
"oh great, now I've got to walk up stairs."
I eventually got to the room and knocked at the door refusing to use my keys because I couldn't be bothered to get them. I heard footsteps coming towards the door as the door opened and I saw matts face.

"oh, look what the cat dragged in."

I rolled my eyes at him pushed him out the way heading to the which should be 2 beds but there was only 1 double bed.

"your taking the piss aren't you. I'm not sharing a bed with you freak"

"neither will I be sharing a bed with you,"

You plop your suitcase on the bed get a robe out and go into the bathroom.
No- ones pov:
You lock the door behind you Incase Matt walked in. You turned the shower and attempted to take your dress off but you couldn't reach the zipper. You eventually reached the zipper but it wouldn't move. You sat on the toilet (the lid was down) and you had your hands over your face because of how stressed you were. You then started to cry. You started to whimper.
Matts pov:

I heard whimpering coming from the bathroom and instantly knew it was yn. I walked up to the door and said "hey yn are you okay?"
Your pov:

I heard Matt come up to the door.
"hey yn are you okay?" He said "perfectly fine"

I said in a sad tone.

"no your not, I can tell. Open the door and let me in."

I stood up and unlocked the door and opened it.

"see your not okay"

He said pulling me into his chest. I shouldn't like this. He's my enemy but in a way I do

"what's up? Tell me"

"1. I have to share a room with you. "2. I'm all stressed out and 3 the zipper won't budge on this fucking dress!" I cry

"i feel your stress. I've had this before" he said

"you have?"
"of course I have"
"oh"

"do you want me to help you with that zipper on your dress?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this but yes please"

Matt stood behind you with one hand on your back and the other unzipping your dress.
"there you go"
"thank you.."
"no problem."
He said walking out the bathroom.
I took my clothes off and jumped in the shower.

Hope you like just a random one. I did also have some inspiration on this. So it's not original like the rest are.