Dance competition

It's now Saturday 31st of October. They day I have been waiting for but also dreading.

It's Halloween duh. But it's our 18th Halloween.

Me and the triplets all made this deal that if we are all still friends. We should do something crazy.

That being a dance competition.

But. Since Nick became friends with alahna. She has been trying to one up me. And he decided to let her join to.

She knows I really like matt. She has no interest in matt but just to piss me. She has to obviously try and steal him from me. Classic.

"GUYSSSS," Nick shouted from the living room.

They had guests over to so it wouldn't just be us 4 but it is only us 4 dancing. I know alahna is gonna dance like a slut she always does. So I have to be sluttier.

As I was walking downstairs. Alahna showed up.

"Be prepared to loose y/n. You will never beat me at being a slut," she cursed

"Thats cause I don't want to be a slut. You don't have to try," I snarled and walked downstairs.

"What's that supposed to mean," she said.

The triplets new me and Alahna didn't get along. They were stood at the bottom of the stairs listening.

"It means. We all know you have a different guy in your bed every week, god knows how many times u have been pregnant. And yet you voice it as if it's a gift, your just a slag and everyone knows it," I said.

"Oh ye, well guess what. Being a slag might pay off today. When I show Matt all my best moves," she said the last part quietly

"But what if I am better. He might want me," i smirked now stood next to a clueless Matt.

"Who might want you," Chris asked confused.

"NO ONE," me and alahna both shout.

"He prepared to lose. Virgin," she smirked

Shit.

"I might just turn into you and win. Theirs many guys here," I snarled

"Okay that's enough," Matt and nick interrupted. While taking me away.

"Okay first up. Nick and Chris," alahna said.

They both danced to I'm blue. We were all laughing.

It then went to Nick and Matt Chris and Matt. Me and Nick. Me and Chris. Me and Matt.

Then it went to me and alahna. But obviously I danced to a separate song.

"He prepared to lose,"she whispered.

She started slut dropping and. Throwing her head back. To "I see red". 

Matt was gorping.

Why was it working. Ok I really need to beat her. 

Now it was my turn.

I played unholy and walked up right In front of Matt. And smirked

(Imagine something like that)

After the dance I did a back flip into splits.

Everyone was clapping and Chris and Nick were teasing matt. About something. They put a pillow on his lap and hit me.

Alahna noticed this and scowled.

"I think I won," I said to her

I turned to Matt and winked