Alive ( part 2 )

Start bij het begin

" Harry , I don't think we can be here . "He pressed his finger to my lips to shush me . His hand guided me through the dock .

"Okay we are here . Can you see the moonlight ? ."

" why are we here ? . "

"We are going to do something fun . I need to live too . "

" Harry I'm serious , why are we here ? ."

"If I tell you , promise you won't get mad .. I thought of going skinny dipping . "

Wow , he sure wants to get me out of my clothes on the first date asshole !

"Nuh- uh .. I see where this is going . Tell me why are you actually bringing me here ? . " he sighs .. "she and I would come here often . I'm sorry I shouldn't have .. let's go do something else then . "

"Do you love art ? ." I asked him . He nodded his head and I grabbed hold of his hand to lead the way . I handed him cans of different colours . "Spray away pretty boy ! ."

"This is so fucking awesome ."

The walls were covered in our graffiti . "Dude , let's crash someone else's wedding. "
We both took a cab downtown to someone's wedding . It was a night wedding , I looked at Harry and I can tell he was having the time of his life .

He pushed the door open and the crowd stared at us . The priest opens his mouth to say "boy speak now or forever hold your peace . "

Harry smirked at me and opened his mouth "Diana I love you , don't marry him I can provide you with everything including the sex . " and the crowd gasped while I laughed .

The groom shouted " fuck off pal , her name isn't Diana . "

Harry and I laughed hysterically . He spoke more loudly this time while staring into my eyes "sorry pal , I found my Diana already . " and he leaned in to kiss me and I can hear the crowd cheering . His lips were so soft and his breathe tasted like peppermint . He pulled away .

The groom looked at us furiously , he walked down the aisle towards us but before he could walk further , his bride grabbed hold of his wrist and whispered something into his right ear and his expression changed instantly and he smiled .

" How was my acting skills ?." I swat his left arm hard "perfect Harry , really perfect . "

We walked out of the church feeling so alive.

I looked at Harry and by the way his eyes shone under the light and his dimples showing I could tell he was having the time of his life .

"Harry , I need to get something from 7 - Eleven . " I tugged his right hand making my way to the shop .

"Lemme guess girl situation 101 huh ? . " he smirked at me . " Nope I just wanted skittles . "

Harry offered to pay for me . "Boy , what colour do you want ? . "

He jumped like a happy kid yelling blue . I tossed the blue skittle in the air and it landed in his mouth .

"My turn Dana . " I struggled to get out of his grip "no way ! ."

Eventually , I gave up fighting and agreed . He tossed the skittle but it landed on the floor . "Harry ! You did that on purpose . "

I huffed in annoyance and walked away from him trying to hail a cab .

He ran to my direction and pulled out a red skittle " I hope you like red . " I closed my mouth and he pressed my nose together .

I was running out of breath so I opened my mouth , he swiftly put the skittle into my mouth .

Harry walked me to his car and opened the door like a gentleman he is . After minutes of being in the car I could feel the tension , not just any tension but sexual tension of us being in a closed space .

Harry decided to cut the tension by turning on the radio and 5 Seconds of Summer 's LONG WAY HOME starts to play .

So we're taking the Long Way Home cuz I don't wanna be wasting my time alone . Hitting every red light , kissing at the stop signs darling , Green Day's on the radio .

"Harry where are we going ? . " I could barely keep up as my eyes were forcing itself to shut . Harry rests his left hand on my thigh.

"Sshh... sleep child ... ."

I leaned my head against the window and before I drifted off to sleep I heard Harry muttered a few words I couldn't make out but I caught the last part clearly I hope you're not just like her .. or I 'll ruin you and my heart clenched ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey loves , I updated ...

Can I just say No Control is killing me internally . Louis I want to live ! Anyways it's my favourite song before it trended on twitter .

Go and vote for it to be a summer song .

Summer song No Control ftw .

Thank you for reading this book ,
Thank you for the reads , votes and comments .

Do Star it up ★ , and spam me with alot of things .

Love ya Xoxo

Aj ♡