Birthday ?

It's in our human nature that we make mistakes . The flaws and imperfections combined to make us HUMANS .

Have you ever pretended to fall in love with another to satisfy the needs of the other ?

" yes ... all the time ."

The question is why ?

__________________________________________

SPRING 2015 ,

I lie in bed everyday , my mind playing different scenarios of how I 'd meet my boyfriend or shall I say True Love .

That is bullshit !

I turn 18 in T - minus 20 minutes ...

The next morning I woke up to Kelly Clarkson 's newest single called " heartbeat song " blasting outside my room .

My feet obviously got curious so they brought me out of my bedroom and instantly boom ! My nostrils detected fresh pancakes .

I ran down to the living room and there was no one there . I hear whisperings and I immediately ran to the kitchen and pulled out a pan . Really a pan ? Duh , for protection .

The grip on the pan tightened with each second then suddenly three girls jumped out and I swear I almost gave them a pan mark on their face .

" surprise ! ." The girls yelled in unison .

"Happy birthday Dana ! You live in a zoo and your breath smells like a fish . "

The three girls Zoella , Sophie and Vienna sang me that crappy birthday song .

" thanks girls . What are you doing here ?." I questioned them wanting answers as I didn't want to be woken up from my beauty sleep .

Sophie spoke up " we thought we could surprise you and by the look of your face you are indeed surprised . Hurry up get dressed , we are going out for lunch . "

I finally got over the lunch phase with the girls . They all agreed to drop by my house but Vienna couldn't because she has shopping priorities with her mum .

We lazed and dazed until Zoella suggested something . " let's play a game , I'm bored . What games do you have Dana ? ."

I searched my attic for the games and came across the game bag . I brought the bag down .

The bag contained two games but only one game out of the two will change everything today .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note : Thank you for the reads . I really appreciate it . Thank you for voting this chapter and the previous chapter .

Up next you can expect a longer chapter and that's when the drama starts . Enjoy ya day

Love : A×