Alive ( part 2 )

" so why not take a crazy chance ? Why not do a crazy dance ? ."

Dear diary ,
I felt so alive , I 've always seen movies and I finally did it . If someone told me in the future I would have done that I would push that thought away . I poured lemonade on some douche and it felt good . Not only that , I said if you're done cheating will you let me know and walked up with my head held up high.

_______________________________________

That was mean of me but I felt the adrenaline rush and couldn't help myself .

I started hopping down the streets allowing the cold breezy air to run all over me while it messes my hair .

My expectations went down the drain the moment I heard Harry yelling out my name and it was getting louder which means only one thing . He is chasing after me . Damn these ankle boots ! Too late ...

He grabbed my forearm and turned me to face him . "Why are you running away ?." He said in between breaths .

"Because I insulted you , kissed a guy , poured lemonade on you and created a scene in front of all those people . "

"So ? . "

"What do mean so ? . "

"It felt good didn't it ? It made you feel Alive right ? . "

"How would you know if it made me feel alive ? You know nothing ! . "

Harry backed off me the moment my tone got higher .

"Sorry I didn't mean to piss you off but you clearly didn't regret doing that because you walked out with style and you haven't apologised and I'm not expecting you to but I'm just happy that you feel Alive now . " he gave me his boyish grin that totally makes a girl 's heart flutter .

"I presumed our date isn't over ?. "

" nope it isn't , let's go and do something crazy and not a typical date . "

He held his hand out for me and I gladly accepted it . We walked hand in hand through the streets .

We walked to central park and enjoyed the night scenery . There were lighted up trees , LED lights surrounding the tree branches and barks .

At the corner of my eye , I noticed Harry his green jewel orbs staring into a distance at this one particular tree . I leaned in closer and placed my head in the crook of his neck . He realised it and pulled me in closer . "Wanna tell me about that tree then ? . "

He begins to move and I pulled away sighing at our lack of contact .

"What tree are you referring to ? There's no special tree . " I know that look in his eyes that's the kind of look you give when you're missing someone or when you're thinking of them wondering if you could turn back time to fix your mistakes and fight for them til your last breath .

I turned to look at Harry . " if you think I'm stupid well you're wrong . I 've been in love before and lost the person . Tell me about her .. and what's so special about that tree ? . "

" we carved our names on that particular tree . She was so indecisive at first but then I convinced her . She's an outgoing person , funny , gorgeous and really fun . She's a blondie . "

I smacked his right arm hard . "Ouch what was that for ?. " I gave him my amused expression . " asshole you were literally indirectly putting out the fact you don't date brunettes . "

I got up and walked away . "Wait you got it wrong . Looks like I'm screwing up this date . Let's go to this lake by the dock . "

He stopped a cab for us and we got in . He told the driver to drop us off at the dock .