"Oh, my god." Kie muttered, her eyes wide in surprise.

"Yeah." Pope nods, letting her hold the key in her hand.

"Holy shit, Pope!" Kie exclaims, turning to face him.

"I know, I know, right? I know." Pope replied, equally as excited.

"All it took was him nearly breaking some bones from falling off a ladder, but he found it, Kie." She said eagerly, "He found the key."

"This is exactly what we need to get the evidence!" Kie shouts, then she frowned in confusion. "Wait. Hold up. Pope, you fell off a ladder?"

"I-I was right in the room, and it... it came out of the ceiling!" Pope hastily explains to her.

"The first try he fell, and the roof caved in and collapsed on him. But the second time, he got back up and he found it up there." Thea shakes her head, she still couldn't believe what happened tonight. "Kie, I'm telling you, it was insane."

"Oh my god." Kie stares at the key in her hand in disbelief.

"Yeah, and there's more." She points to the words written on the key. "Do you see that?"

"Is that writing? What is that?" Kie questioned, squinting her eyes to see what it was.

"I don't know." She shrugs her shoulders, "But Pope says there's a trick to finding out what the words are on the key. Something about a movie he saw or some shit."

"We have to turn the lights off." Pope disclosed.

Kie frowned at him in confusion, "Why?"

"Just do it, Kie." Pope said, earning a puzzled look from her.
"Trust me?"

Kie shot him a skeptical look, but she stood up from the couch and walked over to the light switch. She flicked it off and Pope a pillow and flipped it over, he set it on his lap as Kie sat back down on the couch with them.

"I don't see anything." Kie spoke, her tone filled with confusion.

"Give me a sec." She pulls out her flashlight and turns it on, trying to hold it up to the words written on the key in Kie's hand.

"Right there." Pope moved Kie's hand where her flashlight light was shining on it. "Don't move it."

"Okay." Kie murmured.

Pope patted his hand on the cushion, and a cloud of dust comes from the action. But that said cloud of dust, reveals the words inscribed on the key in her hand.

"Holy shit!" Kie uttered in surprise.

"I know, right?" Pope said giddily.

"I wasn't sure if it would work or not. Oh my god, Pope!" Thea declared, her eyes widened in astonishment.

"How did you even figure that out?" Kie asked him.

"It's so freaking cool!" Pope gushed, totally nerding out from his idea working.

"Wait, do it again." Kie instructed, he pats the cushion, and the cloud of dust returns and the words on the key are revealed again. "Path to the tomb begins in the island room." She recited, "What does that even mean?"