His tongue attacks my mouth and I gasp as his hand moves down to my butt, pushing me against his erection. I was only wearing my thin underwear, and could feel my body heating up at his touch, wanting to get closer.

" I..I want you...now." I gasp out, as his kisses move down my neck and he suddenly stops, looking up at me.

" Cazzo principessa." He mutters, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door. I feel my face flush when we walk past all the men after what just happened in the room.

Grayson looks at me confused until another man whispers something into his ear and his face turns into one of realization.

How did they know? Oh my gosh, this was terribly embarrassing.

We make it to the bedroom and Connor locks the door, pushing me onto the bed as his lips move back onto mine.

He's been so busy lately, it's been a while since anything has happened between us, and my attraction towards him was only increased.

A gasp leaves my mouth as his kisses move between my thighs. A shiver running through my body when his lips kiss me through my underwear.

Before I know it my hoodie and undergarments are off, our kisses becoming more passionate as his hands explore my body.

The room was dark, only the light of the moon coming through the windows. Connors hand moves to cup my face as he looks down at me, his eyes gazing at me with a look I'd never seen before.

" Sofia." He says, and I look up at him through my lashes, waiting for him to finish what he was going to say.

His mouth moves to place a kiss on my jaw before the three words that make my heart jump leave his mouth.

" I love you."

Connor, loves me?

" La mia piccola principessa." He says, kissing my nose before moving onto my lips softly.

( my little princess)

Again, the feeling of my heart racing, the butterflies swirling in my stomach, my accelerated breathing. It was more then lust, I felt complete with him, everything just felt right.

" I love you too." I breathe out, watching as his eyes move up to mine immediately.

He looked...

Happy

* * * 5 months later * * *

Connors father, Allison, Matteo, Grayson, and all the men Connor worked close with in his mafia sat patiently as I'm about to open the large white envelope.

My baby bump had been big, and I kept the gender of the baby a secret to everyone including myself and Connor.

It was hard, but today was finally the day we'd find out.

When I told Connor I was pregnant his eyes lit up, and for the last 5 months he hasn't let me do a single thing on my own. He'd feed me, shower me, help me change and made me breakfast every morning.

I was nervous, but the thought of raising a kid with Connor made me happy, the thought of having our own child together was all I could ask for.

I'd never seen Connor happier, and it only made me feel happier myself as much as I was already ecstatic on being pregnant.

I open the envelope my eyes wide as I show it to Connor.

" Tell us already!" Matteo shouts impatiently as we look at the envelope. I feel my eyes water in joy before reading the envelope out loud.

Fraternal twins, boys.

The end
~~~
A/N

OMG YALL WE MADE IT TO THE END!! I love you all so so much! Thank you for all the support you don't know how much it means to me!

Now for a little surprise ;)

The Mafias Princess will be having a SEQUEL called DUN DUN DUN...

The Mafias Maid!

Read below for a short summary 😊

Isabelle Hart never fit in, being bullied daily at school and working to pay off your mothers drug debt wasn't the best thing a 17 year old wanted to do in their last year of high school.

What happens when Isabelle is assigned to work as a maid at the Agosti household, with the attention of two handsome brothers on her?

Ace and Caden Agosti, two completely different brothers who shared only two similarities,

1. Always getting what they want

2. Having their eyes set on Isabelle Hart.

Ace was the golden retriever of his school, being the quarterback on his football team and having good grades was only the start of his long list of accomplishments.

Caden was always in trouble, getting into fights and coming home late. He had no care for anyone and was known in school to be cold and reserved. No one messed with him, unless they wanted a death sentence.

Book will be out shortly, I can't wait! :)