Nine

Connor

" Where am I?! Do you know who the fuck I am?!" The motherfucker Mr. Jonise screams, fear so clearly evident in his shaking voice. I was going to grab Sofia after she ran away because I wasn't finished with her yet but I decided to just finish him up first.

The room was dark, just how I wanted it. My head leans to the side as I drag the tip of my gun on his face, stopping it right in between his eyes.

I push the cold steel farther into his skin as his body shakes and click the safety off of my gun as his eyes shut tightly.

" Please...please don't do this what did I do..I can pay you!" He whispers, sweat dripping down his pale forehead.

Sighing I drop the gun to the floor and notice his eyes flash some sort of hope in life when I turn my head back. I loosen my fucking tie around my neck while turning back around, my eyes watching in amusement at the man's state as I walk back towards him and land a hard punch straight at his face, followed by multiple more.

I couldn't give it to him so easy after he had the nerve to talk shit about Sofia in front of me.

My punches get harder when thoughts of other men speaking like that about her invade my thoughts and his chair falls to the ground as I stand over him, not bothering to wipe the blood off my hands.

Matteo throws me a metal pole and I catch it without looking as I run a hand through my hair, walking closer to his shaking body.

" Who the fuck are you! Why are you doing this please don't!" He screams and I hit the cold metal straight at his chest, a dry cough sounding from him as blood drips out of his dirty fucking mouth.

" Your lucky I didn't do this in front of everyone." I scowl, grabbing him by the collar and throwing him back upright on the chair.

The old man's face was now all bloody and beaten up, his eyes halfway closed before It widens when recognizing my voice.

" M..Mr. Agost-"

" Mr Jonise, you of all people know not to mess with me, sí?"

He nods his head rapidly, not even able to form a word out of his mouth. Pathetic.

" So why the fuck did you say that about my wife to my face?" I say, watching his bloody body frozen in fear look back at me.

I watch as he tries speaking, but fails as he coughs out more blood. I bring my gun back up to his head and the sound of the gun shot echoes in the room as I lose my patience.

" Clean this up, I have business to attend to." I mutter as I put the gun back in the holster on my pants.

The maid nods as I walk out the doors, heading straight to what used to be my own private bedroom before Sofia.

She had really thought she could run away from me so easily.

I open the door without knocking and stand in the doorway with my hand still on the handle as I see her walk out of the shower, just a thin towel covering her body.

Unconsciously I look her up and down, I couldn't deny her beauty as she walked out, still not even noticing me.

I clear my throat to grab her attention when I notice Sofia about to take off her towel, as much as I'd like to see what was under. My eyes watch as her head snaps towards me, her lips parted when she notices my presence.

" W..what are you doing..." She whispers as I walk up to her small frame, her large brown eyes looking up at me as she moves back, hitting the wall behind her.

I watch as she gasps when her body hits the wall and a small smirk grows on my face. She was a mess but for some reason I enjoyed it.

My hand moves towards her face as my thumb grazes her cheek over the small scar she had from the cut.

Sofias body tenses at my touch, her eyes moving down to where my hand was then back up to my eyes.

" You can't run now can you, principessa?" I mumble as my eyes gaze down to her body, the small towel barely covering her.

" Shouldn't you be a gentleman and let me put clothes on at least?" She says, a nervous tone in her voice as she tries to avoid eye contact with me.

" Me? A gentleman?" I question as I look at Sofia amused. She had her hands tightly holding the towel against her body.

I move my lips closer to her own as I feel her shaky breathes, a small smirk grazing my lips as I hold onto her cheek with one hand.

" I think you've got me all wrong principessa, I'm nothing like a gentleman." I mutter leaning in closer but before my lips can come any closer Sofia suddenly crouches down and runs off into my closet, shutting the door.

" Y..you can't do that!" She yells from the other side of the closet. I sigh as I move away from the wall and walk towards the closet.

" Do what?" I say, acting like nothing just happened.

" J..just let me change into actual clothes, okay?" She says quietly.

" And how are you going to do that? None of your clothes are in the closet."

It's quiet from the other side after I say that until I suddenly hear shuffling.

The door opens and Sofia walks out wearing my shirt, not making eye contact with me as she quickly walks over to her drawer and takes out her underwear, hiding it in her arms as she runs to the bathroom.

Her face was red as a tomato as she went into the bathroom, my eyes watching her in amusement. I never let anyone wear my clothes but for some reason I liked her wearing my shirt.

I suddenly get a call and I grumble in annoyance as I walk out, answering Matteo.

" Anastasia Novikov is waiting in your office, she requested...well more like annoyed the fuck out of me to speak with you." Matteo sighs.

What the fuck did she want?

" I'll be down soon." I mutter, hanging up the call as I run a frustrated hand through my hair.