" Try again, bend your wrist down and strike with your first two knuckles." He says, and I follow his directions.

" I don't think it worked." I groan, wondering how people even did this.

" Move your body this way." His voice says deeply behind me as his hands wrap around my waist.

I feel my face flush at the gesture, trying to control my breaths as his hand moves to position where my arms should be.

At the same time his leg moves in between mine, pushing my right leg back a little so my left foot was slightly in front of me.

" You don't need to punch it hard at first, focus on your positioning." He says, his mouth by my ear. I couldn't exactly focus with him so close to me but I just nod my head at his directions.

I punch the bag in the position he taught me, and look up at him to see if I did it right.

" Better." He says, and a smile covers my face.

" So, how long do you think it will take for me to learn how to really fight?" I ask.

" Eternity." He says, and I use my boxing glove to punch his arm.

" I'm not that bad." I say, moving to punch him again but he grabs my arm, twisting it behind me as he pushes my back against his body, his mouth near my ear.

" Nice try." He mumbles, my breath hitching at his distance.

" I know." I say, turning around to face him with a small smile. I look down at his lips, just moving a little closer would make our lips connect.

Just before our lips connect I move my knee up to his lower parts, a groan leaving his mouth as he moves to the ground in pain.

" Those were your kids." He groans, and I widen my eyes at his bluntness.

" You're crazy." I laugh, shrieking when he suddenly trips me. I end up landing on his chest, my hair in my face as I look down at him in shock.

" Couldn't resist me?" He says with a smirk, and I feel my face heat up, about to get off but he stops me, moving so I was underneath him and him hovering over me.

I try to glare at him but can't keep a serious face as I break into a laugh. He looks down at me, amused as he watches me laughing.

A loud knock sounds at the door suddenly and Connor groans in annoyance.

" I'm going to kill whoever is behind that door." He scowls, his angry face back as moves off of me, opening the door.

I get up, moving behind him.

Grayson stood there, a large smile on his face as he looked at Connor who had a murderous gaze on him.

" I..I forgot my water bottle in there, I'm parched." He stutters out nervously, pointing at a blue water bottle sitting in the corner of the room.

Connors jaw ticks in annoyance but he surprisingly lets Grayson in to get his water bottle. Grayson smiles at me with a wave before he walks back out with his water bottle.

" Bye Mr. Agosti thanks fo-" Connor slams the door shut on Grayson face before he finishes his sentence.

" You should give him a chance." I giggle, finding it cute how much Grayson wanted to get on Connors good side.

" Maybe." He mumbles, moving my back against the door, his eyes on my lips. I suck in a breath when his hand slowly moves up under my hoodie.

His lips suddenly move onto my own and I melt into him instantly, my arms on his shoulders as he lifts me up so I'm straddling his waist.