chapter 12: Ultra Magnus and Barbie wire

Start from the beginning

Wheelie: So you want me to go from serving a warlord to serving to a bird is that what's fucking happening?

Stella: Yes it is fucking happening NOW GET ME SOME MORE MOTHER FUCKING WINE!!!!!!

Stella then proceeds to throw a wine glass at Wheelie almost killing him in the process if Stella didn't suck at aiming at everything.

Wheelie: THAT BITCH JUST TRIED TO FUCKING KILL ME!!!

Megatron: Yes and she didn't finish.

Megatron then threw a empty energon cube at Wheelie, wheelie then moved out of the way to not get killed by the cube.

Wheelie: I'll... I'll obey.

Wheelie then follows Stella into Orion Pax's old lab Which Stella had changed a little bit to make it look better (well look better to her). Stella then proceeds to pour a whole bottle of wine on the ground and then just throws the wine bottle on the ground.

Stella: and clean that up!!!

Wheelie: What did I ever do to you to make you hate me this much you crazy fucking swan?

Stella: SHUT UP!!! *Slaps wheelie*

At the base

Ultra Magnus kept thinking about Blitz's sister Barbie wire he just couldn't stop he kept thinking about her It's the point where he would hear his own spark beat

Bulkhead: are you okay sir You have been doing nothing but be silent ever since you met Blitz's sister?

Ultra Magnus: I--It's nothing soldier.

Smokescreen: You were blushing when you saw her there's no way that it was nothing.

Ultra Magnus: what?

Circuitjack: You're completely blushing your face was covered in blush when you saw her Like face completely blushed What was all that about Magnus?

Before Ultra Magnus could answer Barbie wire walked into the room and Ultra Magnus couldn't answer the question in front of Barbie wire and it made things more awkward in fact so awkward that he changed the subject and ran away.

Arcee: what is his problem?

Bumblebee: I agree he's been acting so weird since he met Barbie wire.

Wheeljack: I agree I have to agree he has been acting weird plus once Blitz's sister walked into the room he just changed the subject and ran away like a little girl.

Barbie wire: I'll go talk to him

At the nemesis

Wheelie was still trying not to go insane due to the fact that he is now of the servant of a demon bird he keeps several different fancy glass cups for several different types of alcohol he thought it was pointless.

Wheelie: pouring mother fucking fancy alcohol for rich people sucks

Stella: That's the burgundy glass.

Wheelie: oh sorry *tries to pour wine into a different glass*

Stella: That's the Bordeaux glass.

Wheelie: I can't tell these glasses apart *finds the correct glass and pours the wine inside*

Stella: at least you know that wine goes in a glass *laughs* what a pathetic fucking con *continues laughing at Wheelie*

After that Wheelie transformed into his vehicle mode which was a toy truck and went into the room where Predaking and Striker were at telling them about how horrible it is being Stella's servant and immediately stopped Once Stella entered the room.

Stella: would never expect you to be here Wheelie but since you're here here's my list of things for you to do since you're my servant

Once Stella left the room Wheelie looked at the list and was immediately disgusted and horrified by what he read.

Wheelie: I have to pluck ... *Turns to look at Striker and Predaking* her toe feathers.

Predaking: yikes!

Striker: man dude sucks to be you.

Back at the base

Barbie wire was searching everywhere for Ultra Magnus to get ask why he was acting weird with the others when he met her it wasn't until until Barbie wire went through a ground bridge portal Ratchet opened up to a cliff. Once Barbie wire went through she saw Ultra Magnus staring at the sunset sitting on the cliff.

Barbie wire: *walls up to Ultra Magnus and sits next to him* everyone else is worried about you.

Ultra Magnus: they are?

Barbie wire: yes *awkward moment of silence* look I promised my brother things wouldn't be awkward but meeting you kinda forced it to be very awkward for me.

Ultra Magnus: uh--what--i I just couldn't answer the question When you were in the room it got very awkward.

Barbie wire: I know.

Barbie wire then tried to hold his hand or what the Autobots called a servo but she could only hold Magnus's digit and once Ultra Magnus made eye contact Barbie wire and Ultra Magnus's faces blushed and the moment became more awkward.

Barbie wire: I should go this was a mistake.

Ultra Magnus: no don't go.

Barbie wire: I should things were already weird and I made it worse.

Ultra Magnus: no you didn't I was the one who made it worse just... stay.

Barbie wire stopped walking away and then walked back towards Ultra Magnus and then sat down next to him.

Two hours later

Barbie wire and Ultra Magnus finished having a conversation with each other smiling. Barbie wire and Ultra Magnus went through the ground bridge portal and went back to base. Before Barbie wire could leave Ultra Magnus finally had the spark to ask her...

Ultra Magnus: Barbie wire I was wondering if You're not doing anything this weekend do you want to go on a date wi--with me?

Barbie wire: I'd love that.