Chapter 36: The new you

Start from the beginning

When Jimin left this morning, the great Jeon Jungkook couldn't put his mind to rest. Many flashbacks came to his mind. The ones where he left his flings or his one night stands early in the morning before they woke up with a note too. Is it karma? Because sometimes Jungkook even left right after sex.

He was fair and respectful to his flings. Jungkook is sure of that. No drunk sex. Jungkook is serious about consent. He's a gentleman enough to pay for things and taxi fees, but still, he knows the pacing so well on how to make it clear that he's not more than sex with those people, and it seems that Park Jimin is doing the same thing.

But well, Jimin just invited him to his apartment, didn't he? They're going to have dinner, and Jimin asked him to come over.

However, it scared him. He wanted to go on a date. If they didn't go on a date before sex last night, at least, Jungkook thinks it's nice that they go for brunch, but they missed it.

Just now when Jungkook asked Jimin to have dinner with him, which he thinks he made it obvious he's asking Jimin out, his cutie Jimin decided he wanted it casual.

Jimin is so much hotter in a scary level, and Jungkook is trying to process the changes. Yes, sex is so hot. Of course Jungkook would like anything Park Jimin, but what's with those bold and wild moves that came off as naughty? Can slutty be the word too? Since Jimin has been acting like one of those flings he had flong.

Park Jimin turned into a professional seducer, if there's that word in the dictionary. What's with wearing bathrobes with nothing under? What's with acting not too cute but knowing exactly how to act cute asking for help? Where did Park Jimin learn to sway his hips just the right amount? It went so smoothly, and Jungkook is experienced enough to notice.

He used to be so bored of those seductive acts when those girls and boys did it, but it's Jimin who's doing it, and Jungkook enjoys it so much. Still, the changes are not easy to digest.

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about how Jimin leans his back to touch his. It was so cute and sexy. The innocent chuckles. Those crescent eyes know so well they affect people the best way. Did Jimin, instead of San Francisco, go to Hogwart and learn how to cast this charming spell?

Did Hogwart teach about straddling because Jimin's love for straddling is high on the roof. Love it. Did the love potion professor actually teach Jimin to be so bold and submissive? Because the combination was so hot and unique.

When he asked Jimin to ask nicely, the smaller one just obeyed with his firm voice. With those serious eyes telling him

'I'll be good.' 'You know I'll be good.'

Shit. Jungkook could get hard again thinking of those specific sentences, although he also loves a bossy and stubborn Jimin who he had to tame back then.

Jimin never initiated so directly. Jungkook had to make Jimin do all the things like kissing his body and giving him blowjobs. The kiss too. The way Jimin kisses is so different. Jungkook used to be turned on with Jimin's sloppy kisses and sloppy blowjobs. He was loving the essence of innocence.

Isn't it scary that Jungkook will never get to experience those sloppy innocent kisses again?

Because now Jimin is like a pro in that. He bites. Speaking of being a pro, what's with the sex bag? Is it a joke? The condoms part made Jungkook feel so uncomfortable because it reminded him that all those things Jimin did to him, Jimin had done it with someone else.

How many are they? Did Jimin have a boyfriend who taught him things? The way Jimin moans Jungkook's name makes Jungkook wonder if Jimin moans someone else's name like this too? Did Jimin moan right against their lips so needily too? It's the questions that Jungkook is so scared with the answers.