"Are you sure?" Stiles asks softly.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Thank you for asking though." I smile shyly at him.

"Y-yeah, of course." he stutters flustered.

His cheeks turn red as he stares at me.

Stiles was about to turn around to go to class when he suddenly stopped.

I look at him questioningly.

Did he forget to say something?

Multiple emotions flash through his eyes before determination takes over.

He steps forward and pulls me back into a hug.

Oh, he probably really likes hugs too.

"I'm really glad you're okay, Lydia." he breathes against my neck.

I really like this. It feels nice to have people who care about me.

--------------------------------------------

Third POV

Jackson was on his way to class when he saw Lydia and Stiles together. Jackson smiled softly at them. He thought they looked adorable. Jackson expected to feel jealous, but instead he felt a warm feeling go through him.

He felt the need to be there with them.

The feeling confused Jackson. He knew that supernatural things were happening around them, and Lydia also told him what had happened at the animal clinic before he got there.

He felt that the tingling sensation he keeps getting from Lydia is also something supernatural. He didn't mind it at all though.

Jackson loves Lydia. He loves everything about her. Every feeling he gets from her, every touch he gets from her. He loves it. He loves it so much.

Jackson takes a closer look at Stiles.

Somehow Stiles made him feel that way too when they were at the animal clinic. It confuses him and he doesn't quite know what to think about it.

Maybe Jackson can ask Derek what these feelings mean. He might know something. Jackson doesn't know him very well, but he knows that Lydia trusts him.

He decides to ignore it for now. Besides, if Stiles feels it too, he might figure it out first. Jackson knows that Stiles is very smart so he is sure that Stiles will figure it out.

Jackson started to walk over to Stiles and Lydia when he saw Stiles reaching out to give Lydia a hug.

Jackson also wanted a hug.

"You're having a hug without me?' Jackson asks with a pout on his face.

Stiles tenses, his eyes widening as he sees Jackson approaching. Stiles was about to pull away from Lydia's embrace when Jackson suddenly joined them in the hug.

Jackson wrapped his arms around both of them and pulled them against his chest.

He rested his head against theirs and relaxed into the embrace.

The feeling they all got was overwhelming. They didn't know what was going on. The intense feeling of happiness, calmness and belonging overwhelmed the three.

But the feeling was so nice and so inviting.

It was a moment where they all felt at peace.

They stood there for a while. Enjoying the warm feelings they felt. They didn't want it to stop.