Chapter#12 (Is it a Yes..??)

Start from the beginning

"Breath..!!" He commanded her, his hand's grip on her neck Immediately loosened, and in a second she took a deep breath, one, two, three and so on..!!

"My love, these kinda emotional movies aren't for you...you are a girl, who takes everything on reality and these kind of movies will only give you stress...just stress..!! I yelled at you not because you were crying for the main lead, but you were crying..!! I have told you that I don't want to see even a small drop of tear in your eyes and here you are bawling your eyes out..!! These eyes are mine, so are you, and I have never cried, neither I permit you to cry, nor I will let you stream tears from my eyes..!!" Cupping her cheek from his one hand, and resting the other hand on her waist, he placed his lips on her cheek and murmured..!!

"If you want to read or watch then find something funny or informative... that's good for you..!!" He once again said, and this time she declined his offer immediately..!!

"B.but I like love stories..!!" She whispered lightly,and he inhaled sharply..!!

"Apni Chod ke sabki Pasand hien..!!" He murmured under his breath, which she couldn't hear definitely..!!

(Leaving our's, she likes everybody's..!!)

"Why don't we create our's then..??" He raised his eyebrow, and a smile tugged his lips, her eyes widened at his words, and in a swift she pushed him away and ran towards the bathroom..

He kept laughing in the room for at least next 5 minutes, the laughter was stopped after sometime, but she didn't dare to step out..!!

He left the room, but took the LED with himself, he can't bear more tears..!!

Now it was the time of dinner, She doesn't even know, how she spent the most boring day of her life..?? But one thing she had to agree, that he cares..!! No matter how intimidating or commanding he is, he bows whenever it concerns her health, and that could be used against him... couldn't it..??

The same thing as morning happened now as well, he placed her dinner and went out, but one thing she has to say, that she noticed he seems much more happier and peaceful then any other day..what could be the reason..??

After dinner she slept early, the whole day was really hectic for her, after all she was so busy the whole day... doing nothing itself is a hectic job, what else do you expect from that little doll to do..??

__________________________________________

It was the morning of the new day...that has stored a new start in itself... it's a different thing that this was the most beautiful morning for Rudra..!! But things never go planned, so someone from the other corner of the world has planned to snatch his peace, that his phone was continuously ringing... someone definitely doesn't love his life..!!

"I didn't found her yet..!! If that's what you want to know..!!" Rudra spoke as soon as he picked up the call..while he lovingly gazed at his women..!! Who was now sleeping hugging him tightly..!!

"But I did..!!" Vikram replied to him..!! Shocking the hell out of Rudra..!! As the reply was way too calmer then Rudra expected it to be..!!

"So Congratulations on your never ending bachelor hood.. and once again you won the completion with Salman khan..!!" He replied with sarcasm..yet he got no reply from Vikram..!!

"I don't want to kill her..!!" Vikram's answer left Rudra amused..!! Who kissed Shanaya's forehead before replying..!!

"So what do you want to do with her..?? Torture her..?? Or free her..??" He asked his friend cum brother..!! Who took a deep breath before answering..!!

"Love her..!!" His reply formed a huge smile on Rudra's face... And he muttered a thank God for the new emotion his brother has just realised..!!

"Thank God you lose this competition with Salman Khan..I thought you were going to die alone-" Rudra mimicked his voice..!! This side of Rudra is indeed different..!!