𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟯𝟱

𝗝 𝗔 𝗞 𝗘

When my eyes open I take a second to remember everything that has happened recently and get my brain rolling. It's a new day. I've graduated. I'm nineteen in a few weeks. I have an amazing girlfriend. I had amazing sex with my amazing girlfriend and now she's sleeping beautifully in my arms.

I soon realize that we slept in just our undergarments. The sheets are cool but our bodies kept us warm. I propped my right arm up to hold my head as I admired her. Imani Shane, my girlfriend. Nobody will ever understand the importance of those words.

She held onto me with her face in my chest and her legs scrunched up. She sleeps soundlessly besides some whimpers I heard before falling asleep. Her hickeys were darkened and completely visible. To some it'll look the opposite of what really happened but in all honesty she brings me to my knees.

I rub away the dry blood on her lip and kiss her softly. I kiss her more until her face begins to scrunch and she kisses back with weak a smile.

"Goodmorning beautiful" I smile.

"Goodmorning " Her eyes flutter open and she pulls herself closer to me.

"There are those eyes"

"There are THOSE eyes" She repeats. "What time is it?"

"Around 12 maybe. I woke up early but after last night we could both use the rest. How are you feeling ?"

"I'm feeling okay but I'm surely very sore. My back and thighs sting, walking is gonna kill and my entrance feels....different. It feels empty"

"It feels empty huh ?" I laugh. "I can fill it up for you"

"No thank you. You feeling okay ?

"I'm great. My back kills though. It feels strangely sore"

"Did I hurt you too bad ?"

"No don't worry. I enjoyed it. The aftermath not so much but it's fine."

"You're telling me"

"Tell me what hurts. Mmm I'll kiss it for you." I lick and kiss the side of her face.

"You're getting yourself worked up Vandle" She smiles, referring to my morning wood that's poking her thigh.

"Ever try raw morning sex ?" I wonder.

"Nothing about 1 o'clock is morning time Vandle"

"For me it is"

"Weeeell............I've only had P in V once. So no"

"You only.....YOU WERE A VIRGIN !?" I yell.

She covers my mouth. "Oh yeah sure Jake just tell everyone! I don't know what to call it.  I couldn't bring myself to do anything more than fingering and the one time I tried that he was too rough and barely made it inside so I shut it down. The most I've done is let a guy put his head between my legs and even then after two weeks I felt disgusted with him and ended things. Since then I've never make it this far. Talk." She uncovers my mouth.

"You sure could've fooled the hell outta me."

"Babe...I read smut for HOURS at a time, I have a hand fetish, I'm horny as hell and I date a 6'0 tall white guitar player. If I'm not good at sex I'm a disgrace."