𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟰

𝙄 𝙈 𝘼 𝙉 𝙄

"You met my parents, that doesn't mean it's okay to show up early and talk to them. Your supposed to be MY friends"

"We are ! We're gonna be framily eventually it has to start somewhere so go get changed and we'll wait for you while your moms offers us food" Daniel argues and pushes me away.

"Take your time" Deja added

I have a heavy sigh and went to changed. Today is Friday so I'm gonna be out for a while with everyone and I like to dress. It's not in me to dress "casual" my casual is considered "dressing up" but clothes are joy with lots of accessories. I don't think I have one fixed style I just dress up in anything but I do prefer dark colors.

By the picky, judging family members I have, I've been described as a "not big but not small" person. Its because I have an hourglass/pear type of body but neither of them are very defined it depends on the day and what I wear. I just have big boobs, a waist, the hips my mom gave me, and dancer legs but not everyone in the family accepts the truth that I don't use it for inappropriate acts. I'm still learning to love my body in itself so feeding into their delusions isn't a choice. The biggest issue is my thighs rubbing together and ruining my jeans, heavy eye roll on that.

On my way downstairs I could hear my family and friends laughing together and when I got down everyone was still catching their breath.

"Mani your friends are hilarious" Kei patted my shoulder and smiled at me "I'm proud of you sis."

"Uh thanks......I think.....I'm glad you like them?"

"We were talking about the schools and turns out they went to the same school as I did. You know the old stories are always good to hear" Steve explained

"Yeah your right" I nodded.

"You ready?" Deja asked as she grabbed her phone and keys.

"Yeah we can go. See ya later parents and siblings" They both kissed my forehead and hugged my friends. It was kinda heartwarming to see them liking each other but damn it's been five days. ONLY FIVE !

We all went about our day and the plan was to first get lunch then go hang out somewhere. We went to the restaurant to join Chris and Eeson who were already waiting for us and waited for the last of us. Today is the first day I see this Jake dude. I wasn't worried but I was curious. The boys look like a group of Kinky/Rockstar/Emo/Metalhead kids. They're all really handsome though so being curious is expected.

The second I turn the corner to go and sit at our booth Eeson makes a dramatic remark.

"Daaayyummm Mani your thighs " He exclaimed.

I looked at him with my head tilted" Boy don't you have manners ? Hi Eeson I'm fine today thanks for asking?"

"I'm sorry. Hi Mani how are you today?" He corrected himself.

"I'm good Eeson how are you ?"

"Amazing" he smiled and let me inside the booth.

He took my hand helping me inside and sat next to me."See ? Manners are kinda nice maybe one day I'll kiss your cheek for that"

"Just kiss my lips they're much softer" He whispered.

I laughed and gently hit him. "Shut up"

"You do look really good though this is the first time you've worn shorts around us" he stated.

"Thank you. You guys look good too. I like how you style yourselves"

"Dont flirt with me Imani" he turned away.