S. Steve + Glitchtrap Gang ✊

Start from the beginning

"I mean, whatever makes me not like Bryan!" I gave a toothy grin.

"Well, he isn't happy all the time so you're getting somewhere." Helpy was either calling Bryan out or making me feel better. Maybe both.

"Damn, really got him there." The taller snickered.

"Came out wrong." Helpy mumbled apologetically.

Moon walked around Steve and found his back compartment. He knew what he was doing when it came to locating swear filters. Plus Bryan makes them look the same to all his creations. Of course Bryan of all people would be worried about swearing. Whatever lives up to the child friendly aesthetic for him.

He tugged at it to see what wires connected. Though it did signal warnings to my systems about it.

"Don't rip it out," Helpy warned, "just flip the little switch underneath."

"Gotcha." Moon could've said that to the bear or the fact he found the switch.

"Do you feel anything different?" Moon slammed my compartment closed.

"Uh, it says something about profanity filters off." I shared the change in my settings.

"Great, now try and use profanity." The smaller one seemed interested.

"What-" I started in confusion before I connected the dots, "oh! You fuckers." I spoke with poison.

"Wow, he's a natural." Moon pretended to give a shit, but he obviously didn't! Not one bit did he care. "Can't wait to hear some creative insults coming my way."

I giggled, "Alright, cheese face, we got a ritual to do!" I put my hands on my waist.

Helpy sighed at the snide remark before carrying on, "Let's just get this thing set up and the basics for this one." The glamrock ran on to who knows where.

"You know how to shut up right?" Moon was being a bit feisty. It wasn't entirely unexpected, however.

My eyes took on a narrow shape, "stop being such a dickhead Moon! You're being cheesy right now." I stuck my metal tongue at him.

He was taken aback by this. At least he finally shut up about it. I was going to make sure this skyscraper of an animatronic meets the real me. He'll meet Showtime Steve! Nothing else would describe him. Ever. It was going to be the new reality.

"Hope things didn't get too heated over here!" Helpy rushed back over to us with a whole backpack. They dropped it on the floor and started digging. "Y'know I know the perfect ritual we should do." The bear spoke with the most upbeat confidence.

"That was fast, which one?" Moon was equally as curious as I was.

I was being a bit jittery. I kept going up and down on my toes. I have no issues when it comes to exhaustion technically. I could jump all day and it wouldn't be bad until my battery runs out. Well the battery is my exhaustion and stamina then.

"Just one that we shouldn't be able to mess up." Helpy explained whilst pulling the items out.

"I'm just glad I can do this!" I exclaimed with joy. "I actually just hate being perceived as just an angel or just a goody two shoes." I spoke with annoyance and shook my head.

"Well, don't fuck this up and you'll be in I guess." The grumpy one stated sternly.

"Great motivation and all, but can we all just sit down and continue?" Helpy was waiting for us to stop our chatting and start our chanting. We both went dead silent. "Great, now sit."

We all sat down in unison. It was extremely exciting and new for me. I couldn't believe they were both giving me an actual chance. I wouldn't let them down. I also need to make sure I don't act too excited over it. I just couldn't believe the opportunity.