Vendi + Gregory 💰

(A/N interesting choice I've made. Ik. Kinda just gonna roll with this cus it's the 5th nowwww. yum. No more break. Tho I'll def be dead on Thanksgiving (US) and then back.)

(Also yes, I drew that smol scary bunny. Let's continue onwards.)

TW/CW:

Words: 1.1k

Gregory POV:

You know what the talk of the pizzaplex is? Brydad and Vendi. It's always that and I just roll with it. I mean another dad? That'd be pretty cool, but I don't know. He seems like a cool guy even though he gives most people death looks. He doesn't look at dad like that. Dad must be very likeable to crack that man's shell of cold heartedness.

The first time me and dad went into the office he looked at me strangely. It was almost as if his heart dropped or something... Maybe he just thought he was a bit too slow, but no. It was an obvious relief from him. I don't know why Brydad always acts like nothing is weird about someone's actions. Does he really just hope and trust a person?

I don't think bad of Vendi of course. He actually seems pretty cool just completely flustered and such around Bryan. He keeps his cool around others. I think I'm just glad dad is getting people that cares about him.

"Y'know I saw Vendi walk in today." Bonnie interrupted my thoughts.

"What do you mean?" I inquired.

"Ooo, his boyfriend is here!?" Lolbit was probably the most obsessed with the idea.

"Here we go again." Gator gave an audible sigh.

"Well, they are both in his office actually right now!" The bunny informed.

"Oh my baby is growing up!" The fox spun in a circle once.

"Was all of that really necessary?" The gator questioned.

"Eh, probably not." They responded.

"Maybe I should check on them?" I wanted the others' thought.

"Oh, ya! See what they even talk about." Bonnie was for the idea.

"You already know my answer." Lolbit put their arms on their hips.

"Go on ahead." Montgomery responded.

"I've always been a bit curious." Bonnie admitted.

"Alright, I'll be back then. Okay?" I made my exit.

"Be safe sweety!" The fox called after me.

"I will!" I ran up to the reception desk and looked over to the door.

It appeared they were talking about something while the brunet was doing some type of work on paper. Who really knows what they were doing, but I decided to see what's happening for myself. The door inside the room was open. Vendi was leaning on the door frame. I opened the door which caught Vendi's attention quick.

"Oh, hello, Gregory." He greeted me and made Bryan aware.

"Hi!" I greeted.

Bryan got up and was now standing by the door frame too. He was just a little in front than the CEO. He didn't seem happy nor upset to see me. He was confused?

"Hey... What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to check up on you two?" I wasn't even sure of my reasoning.

"Really?" Vendi raised a brow.

"Mhm..." I gave a basic response.

"Well, actually how about you two talk to each other! I need to do things and it isn't like you two talked one on one before." Brydad suggested.

"Sounds like a wonderful idea." The paler gave a smile.

"Oh, ok..." I didn't say much.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later then." Bryan walked back to his seat.

"Yup, toodaloo!" Vendi walked and I followed.

(A/n yeah I just spelt it like that.)

"Where do you usually go?" He asked.

"I don't know."

We were just standing in front of the reception desk. For some reason I assumed he would know what was going on. He's probably not even gotten a proper tour. Has he even seen the third floor?

"Have you seen the third floor?" I filled the silence.

"No... I'm afraid not."

"Come on then." I started to walk and he followed.

"What's so special about it?" He inquired.

"I don't know. I guess you should know the actual layout to locations." I shrugged at my assumption.

"Yeah, perhaps you are right." He actually agreed with me.

We reached the top floor and he just scanned the whole floor out. Maybe you don't see animatronics having their own rooms everyday. A whole floor for signatures is what it really is.

"You're a strange guy." I blurted out.

He looked at me a bit shocked, "What led you to that conclusion?"

"You are so..." I paused trying to find a word that made sense, "Intimidating? To like others except Bryan."

He gave a little hum, "Am I intimidating you now?"

"No, but-"

"Exactly," he interrupted, "why would I anyways?"

"Probably because Bryan is my dad." I assumed.

"I mean I'll want to get along with you if you are close to Bryan!"

I thought for a moment, "I guess so."

"He's a promising man really." The CEO added.

"Uh huh. I can tell."

He just responded in a chuckle.

"I would ask why, but I don't feel like hearing a paragraph from you." I gave a playful glare.

"You really are an interesting one aren't you?"

I looked puzzled, "I'm hoping interesting means worthy of your time."

"Hm, exactly." I didn't expect him to say that was right.

"You're a smart kid." He added afterwards.

"Thank you!" I can take a compliment any day.

"No big deal!"

"Are you going to be my other dad?" I randomly added.

He seemed shocked and went into a defense mode real quick, "Oh my gosh- I don't. Erm. I wouldn't know. Why?"

"..." I looked at him as if he just said something crazy, "I wouldn't be surprised if that's already popped up in your mind."

"Ok then... Gosh you are something." He was embarrassed.

"Have you kissed him?"

He turned completely red in the cheeks, "Oh my no! I haven't."

"Hm. You got to be the most patient person in the world to deal with him." I was really pushing this wasn't I?

"It's fine he's great. Wonderful. Just a promos-"

"I get it!" I had my turn to interrupt.

The ruby-eyed just shut his mouth from continuing on his ridiculously long list. I don't want to know really. Maybe on another day. Maybe no day. He can suck it up to Bryan when he does an oopsies with all those words. I'm good!

"I mean he's-"

"Jeez I said I get it! You are, uh, down bad dude!"

(A/n woooo yay. Ive done it. Now gn. Sleep or have a good food time man idk. Lmao hope u enjoyed. Cus this wasn't requested!)