Bryan + Dad R. Freddy 🫂

( This was requested by Amethyst_Rosemary! And it's based off of a S2 episode when Bryan was going thru everything abt Neddbear, Happy Frog, Security Puppet and others be dead. Freddy comforts the poor guy in his hotel room while he be having a panic attack... This panic attack was researched and also my own experience so yes. Hope that was enough of a summary for u ppl. )

TW/CW: Light cursing, Panic attack, Terrible Childhood Bryan, too many strong emotions

Words: 1k

Rockstar Freddy:

Bryan literally burst into tears earlier and now everyone is acting like it didn't happen. Didn't he have a therapist or something? I remember it was some lady that I guess he doesn't speak to anymore. Must've done a shit job or something.

"Do you know where Bryan is?" I asked Lolbit.

"Uh, I think he went to the hotel!" Lolbit answered.

"Alright, thanks." I walked away from them.

They didn't seem to really care what I was up to. They just shrugged it off and carried on. They headed back inside the tent. I was on my way to figure out where Bryan went.

Here I was. I was standing in front of the hotel. Let's just hope this doesn't get too messy and he's alright. I get he's been through a lot, so I won't judge him for it. Humans got emotions whether I like to remember or not. That's just something to keep in mind.

I headed up the stairs and went to the right section. His room was at the end of the hall, so it wasn't hard to find. Of course he'd want a room with a balcony all to himself. It even has two beds and he uses one. I think someone used the other bed before. I don't recall who however.

I opened the door just to see Bryan sitting up and curled into a ball. His hands were shaking and he didn't look so good. How long has this been going on even for? Was this normal for Bryan to experience?

It didn't matter. Bryan looked like he was having a full on panic attack and I've never seen this happen to him before. Did these just happen behind the scenes for no one to see?

"Bryan," Bryan didn't respond to me, "Bryan what's wrong?"

I approach the side of his bed and tried to get him to respond. Maybe I was stressing him out and not helping? Perhaps I shouldn't ask questions. That may just get him to react worse and not better.

"Bryan, you seem to be experiencing a panic attack..." I acknowledged that fact incase he hasn't.

"They're-" Bryan sounded out of breathe, "all gone." He seemed to choke up the last words.

"It isn't your fault. Don't be hard on yourself, Bryan. It's never been your fault." I tried to reassure him.

"Bryan, your heartbeat is experiencing... irregular patterns." I could tell what his heart rate was and blood pressure.

I saw a plushie of myself on the other bed and came up with an idea. Perhaps it's better to take comfort with an object such as a plushie. I believe that Bryan didn't have toys growing up. Something about his parents never gifting him such things and only focused on education and such. It's actually a sad reality. His childhood wasn't good, but he pretends it's all alright.

I grabbed it and set it by Bryan, "Here. This may help."

Bryan actually grabbed it real fast and stared at it, "Is this some joke or something?"

A joke? Why would he think I'm joking around right now..? Do the others even consider his emotions over their own entertainment.

"It's not a joke, Bryan. I just want you to feel better." I tried to assure him it was alright.

"Thank you." He sniffed a bit and started tearing up.

"Are you alright-" I began to worry.

"Yes, I just didn't realize how nice a stuffed toy felt to have." The brunet admitted.

"That's... sad."

"I guess. I just didn't have time for something so silly." Bryan shrugged it off and wiped his eyes.

"It isn't silly. Comfort like that is a good thing. Every person should be able to experience such things." I declared.

"Thanks, Freddy." He held onto that thing like it was worth so much more.

"It's not a problem Bryan... are you going to be okay?" I wanted to make sure I didn't leave him to suffer alone.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." The brown-eyed apologized for whatever reason.

"It's alright! I feel like it should he our responsibility to make you feel safe and love. That's what you do for us any ways." I admitted.

"Really?" I would've probably told him to shut up about it.

I just decided to play it more passive, "Yes, really."

"I appreciate that. A lot." He seemed to be controlling his breathing better.

"Just keep control over your breathing and focus on good things alright?" I wanted him to be alright.

"Easier said than done, huh." Another tear rolled down his cheek.

"Yes, but I just want you to try your best. That's all you really can do Bryan. No one is perfect." I reminded the brunet.

"I know, I know. I just wish I could do more. Y'know?" He stared at the stuffed bear.

"Yeah, well I'll always know you are trying and the others should know too!" I tried to keep things light and positive.

"I appreciate that. Again." He took a deep breathe and was containing his breathing.

I went out of the room and did one last look at Bryan. I really hope he can figure out a way to stop believing he's the reason this is happening. He's always been trying to protect us.

I locked the door from the inside before I shut it. No one necessarily needed to disrupt him and he needed his rest anyways. Just hope tomorrow is a better day is all everyone can do anymore.

( a/n anywaysss I'mma go on a 2 day break. I'll get back to y'all later soon. U can leave requests in any story you'd like and I'll get back to u alr? Just don't expect a story that day or when I'm out. I'll prob interact and everything. That's it lol)