S. Steve + Glitchtrap Gang ✊

(a/n I might've been slacking on this one. I forgot abt it a lot for some reason. Maybe bc of all the effort I want to put in it... Oh well
Desc of request: Steve does rituals like Moon and Helpy. Those two never invited him. They all go and perform a ritual after he vents at the feeling of having to be an angel and like Bryan. Moon takes out Steve's swearing filter btw. After said ritual Nightmare comes and asks Steve to join Glitchtrap.)

TW/CW: Swearing, Witchcraft of sorts ig???

Words: 1.9k

Showtime Steve POV:

"I mean I've done summoning of the dead!" I shared to the others.

"I'm sorry, you?" Moon didn't believe me.

"Yeah, you've never taken me of the dead ritual type." Helpy agreed.

I keep thinking about that moment. Sure the dialogue keeps switching up on me. I haven't been thinking straight about it. It just replays in my mind differently every time. Sometimes I'm not even hiding beside the stairs when I recall it. It is like I'm just burying it.

I've realized people only look at me and think Bryan if he wasn't so depressed and not human. That was what I was for a while though. Bryan was a part of me. Keyword: was. He isn't a part of me anymore. I'm me! I'm Showtime Steve!

I was going to prove to Moon and Helpy I'm more than another Bryan. I'm not going to be seen as just Bryan, but whatever. I'm going to be Steve. I've always been Steve.

I went into the Daycare area hoping Moon was with Helpy in here. I'm pretty sure Moon doesn't go anywhere else. He'll probably be in the cave or by it. He was more of the solar system side type of animatronic. Which was good since it was there for him.

"Moon!" I hollered whilst running down the stairs.

Moon groaned in response, "what do you want?"

"I want to do rituals with you and Helpy." I pouted.

"Seriously?" Helpy emerged from the cave.

"You've got to be kidding me..." The moon shook his head.

"I'm being serious!" I stood my ground.

"I mean...we can see if he can do it." The small bear suggested.

"You're seriously believing this guy?" He was shocked by the idea.

"He seems pretty certain." They folded their arms.

"I am." I was assured.

Moon shrugged, "I guess we can give it a shot."

"Yes!" I celebrated by jumping up and down.

"Hooray," Helpy gave a dead tone, "now let's get started."

"Actually, why do you want to do this, Steve?" Moon cut in.

Glamrock Helpy seemed a bit agitated, but they calmed down. They both awaited my response. I couldn't mess this up now.

"Because I want to be known as me and not Bryan! Y'know?" I explained.

"I get it, Steve." Helpy empathized with me.

"You do?" That piqued my interest.

"Yeah, everyone always talks about the old Helpy to my face." They shared.

"Well, that's a dick move." Moon huffed.

"Yeah, what uh, Moon said." I chuckled.

"You seriously need to get your swearing filter removed." Moondrop acknowledged.