"Is Marley or Will here?" Mike questioned.

"You know what, now isn't really a good time." Joyce sighed.

"Are they okay?" Mike questioned. Joyce sighed, she closed the door and talked with Mike outside. After some time she walked back in with Mike behind her.

"Hey Marley i got worried when you didn't come in today, are you alright?" Mike asked walking over to her.

"Yeah I'm fine Mike." She responded.

"What is all this?" Mike questioned looking around.

"Why don't you two talk to Will?" Joyce suggested. "Hang on." She walked into Will's room and after a few seconds walked out to let Marley and Mike in.

Will had stopped drawing, the pile in his room had been moved to the living room by Joyce and she continued to put them together. Will sat looking at them on his bed, he had his pyjama shirt and pants on and was covered in sweat.

"Hey Will. Mike's here to see you." Marley said softly. "Are you hot?" She questioned.

Will nodded his head and Marley walked over and opened his window at the end of his bed and the one behind his desk.

"Hey Will how are you?" Mike asked.

"I'm okay." Will mumbled.

"Why weren't you at school today?" Mike questioned.

Will took a deep breath, then he started to tell Mike everything that had happened. Marley went in to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when she heard her walkie buzzing from he bag, she ran over to her bag and pulled the walkie out.

"Guys this is Dustin again, does anyone copy. This is a code red. I repeat this is a code red. I really need someone to pick up here. Hoppers MIA and I've got a code red."

"Dustin, it's Marley, what's happened."

"Marley listen-" As Dustin spoke Erica's voice came over the top

"Seriously could you please shut up."

"Erica, Erica is Lucas there? Where is he?"

"Don't know, don't care."

"Is he with mike?"

"Like I said I don't know, and I don't care."

"Please tell him it's super important, please tell him I have a code-

"Code red" Erica cut off

"Yep exactly!"

"Mmm-hmm" said Erica "I got a code For you instead it's called code shut your mouth." There was static over the walkie as Erica turned it off

"Erica!" Dustin yelled

"Dustin?" Asked Marley

"Just meet me at Mikes."

"Mikes here- Marley started but before she could finish Dustin shut of the walkie. Marlow picked up her bag and walked into the lounge where Joyce was.

"Joyce I have to go, Dustin needs help with something." Lied Marley

"Of course sweetie." Said Joyce "thanks for your help today." Marley smiled and walked in to Wills room.

"Dustin has a code red we have to go!" Exclaimed Marley.

Marley found herself riding down the road towards mikes by herself, Joyce hadn't let Will go, and Mike offers to stay with him. She soon pulled in to Mikes driveway and saw Dustin talking to Ted wheeler. She couldn't help but laugh as Ted had to ask Karen where mike was. Marley smiled as she walked up.