Clark sighed at Kara. "You know, my identity was a well kept secret until you came along?"

"Really?" Kara said with a chuckle to her cousin. "Glasses? That's your secret identity."

"Actually it's more than just that but we will get to that later." Clark said as he noticed Cisco took his goggles off his face.

"You're right, he did tell us who you are." Cisco said.

"But how does he know who we are? We never met him in this timeline... surely that wasn't suspicious enough as it is."

"I mean... I did find it suspicious how he knew who Supergirl and Superman were without even meeting them, he would try to avoid you both as much as he could." Cisco said as he glanced over at Frost who sighed and nodded.

Suddenly Kara thrusted forward as she grabbed Cisco by his jacket and threw him towards Clark who caught him as she grabbed someone who was in the middle of speeding up behind Cisco to grab him.

Kara had hold of Thawne's wrist and she grabbed him and threw him through the glass windows of Star Labs.

"You okay?" Kara said without averting her gaze from Thawne as he was wearing Barry's suit.

"I did not like being thrown like that." Cisco as he took a deep breath as he was being supported on his feet by Clark.

"I never seen you move that fast before." Thawne said as he recovered to his feet staring down Kara.

"You!" Kara growled in anger at him. "Where is Barry!" She shouted out loud towards him with her eyes glowing red.

Thawne chuckled at Kara's anger. "Who?" He said with a chuckle before dodging a laser blast from Kara's eyes.

"Don't play games with me, Thawne. Where is the Flash? How dare you parade around in his suit?"

"Oh? So you know the real Flash?" Thawne mentioned starting to get curious about her.

"I kept my memories from the true timeline. The Flash is Wally West AND Barry Allen. You're just a phoney in the suit, you will never be the true Flash." Kara shouted out in anger at him.

"I mean... You could always try and stop me but then you won't be able to stop what's about to come." Thawne said, gesturing to the sky.

"Stop what?" Clark shouted out wondering what he was referring to.

It was then that a loud alarm rang out from Star Labs itself.

"No!" Cisco shouted out as he rushed in as Caitlin followed after him.

"You didn't..." Kara's eyes glowed red in anger at him, wanting to know where Barry is but she knows that stopping what Thawne was about to do would be what Barry would have done.

"HE isn't?." Clark said, recognizing the sound. "He is gonna blow up Star Labs again?"

"I mean you could save Star Labs and save Barry... I mean he is trapped inside with no way out..." Thawne said before noticing Kara's expression.

Kara just growled in annoyance of having to let him go before Thawne spoke. "That's what I thought, see you around." He said as he sped off into the distance.

Kara and Clark both superspeed into Star Labs as they noticed Cisco trying to stop the Star Labs from exploding.

"Can you stop it?" Kara shouted out to Cisco who shook his head as he rubbed his forehead.

"I can't, we don't have enough time... I can't defuse it fast enough." Cisco said gesturing to the computer. "No one can decode it fast enough for it to be defused, you would need to be from the future or a smartass like Wells, I mean Thawne to defuse it."