FEEL A WAY

CHAPTER 26

WONYOUNG'S POV

Wonyoung and Hyunjin pulled up to the party together to the party. Hyunjin asked her to come together since they were both running for homecoming court. Tomorrow was the dance and everyone pretty much had the impression that they're together.

Hyunjin gets out of the car and walks over to the passenger seat to open the door for her. Wonyoung get out and takes his hand and walks in together. Everyone around looked their their way and thought they looked really good together.

As they got inside, they were met with Sunghoon and Jay's group. She knew she would bump into them but she didn't know it would be this early.

"Hey homecoming court." Jay said to the two as Sunghoon just looked at them.

"Hey bro wassup." Hyunjin said dapping Jay and Soobin up since they were the closest. Sunghoon simply just nodded at him.

"Are y'all excited for tomorrow?" Soobin asked.

"Yeah, it's gonna be real fun, there's a goons be parties all weekend." Hyunjin continued the conversation. Wonyoung was just smiling and looking around.

Sunghoon took his eyes of Wonyoung. "I'm gonna go get another drink." Sunghoon said inturpting the conversation to excuse himself. He feeling a bit irritated so he wanted to remove himself again. Wonyoung watched as he left the group.

"Hey! There you are!" Sunoo said to Wonyoung as he approached behind her. "What's up you guys?" Sunoo said hi to the group.

"Sunoo! She said before giving him a hug trying to forget about Sunghoon.

NIKI'S POV

Niki arrived at the party with some other of his teammates. Everyone hyped him up as they entered. Everyone was giving him a fist bump on the way to the rest of the team.

"Niki!" Beomgyu yelled to get his attention. "Finally!" He put his arm around him and took him closer to the circle. Someone handed him a drink as they all took it together.

"To Niki!" Yeonjun toasted.

Niki laughed as everyone shook him. He drank the shot with them.

EUNCHAE'S POV

Eunchae walked into the house with Jungwon and Heeseung. It was more packed than usual. Everyone was jumping to the music. They looked for the drinks. She decided to be the designated driver this time since she got drunk last time. She was also not in the mood to drink after seeing Niki with another girl.

They hear the team cheer and jump to the beat of the song. They spot Niki with his teammates. Eunchae didn't want to bother him but they both make eye contact coincidentally. Niki cheeses as he made his way to them.

"Hey, you guys made it!" Niki said putting his arm over Heeseung and Jungwon.

"We wouldn't miss it." Heeseung said and laughed seeing him so happy.

"It was a really good game." Jungwon said as he patted him on the back.

Niki laughed giving himself a little props. He then looks to Eunchae. She was caught of guard and tried her best to act normal. He smiled at him.

"Congratulations." She said failing to sound more excited.

He felt like something was a little off, but as soon as he was about to ask, his team mate walks over to call him.

"Niki, we're about to do the kegs, let's go man." He said to him.

Niki looks back to his team mates then back to Eunchae. "Um, I'll be back They're calling." He said. "Promise me a shot?" He the whole group.

Eunchae's faint smile fell and she just nodded.

"Yeah man, go have fun." Heeseung said to Niki reassuring him.

Niki smiles before leaving them.

SUNGHOON'S POV

Sunghoon walked over to the counter not too far away from the group. He threw his empty can in the trash before grabbing another one. Sunghoon turned around and leaned on the counter as he looked over to the group again. He was trying to figure out why he would get so irritated when Wonyoung was around other guys. Did he actually like her?

His thoughts gets interrupted as he notices Hyunjin got closer to Wonyoung and took a piece of her hair out of her face. Sunghoon didn't know what came over him. He walked over to Wonyoung.

"He can I talk to you?" Sunghoon said to get her attention.

Wonyoung turned around to see him. Hyunjin looks at Sunghoon as well. "Yeah, what's up?" Wonyoung said not moving.

"Yeah..I mean in private." He said quickly looking at Hyunjin then back at her.

Jay felt the tension as he looked at the triangle. He can tell something was up. "Hey Hyunjin help me grab some beers, I'm almost out."

Hyunjin just nods. "I'll be back." He tells Wonyoung before looking back at Sunghoon and leaving with Jay.

Sunghoon stared back at Hyunjin not backing down. As soon as they left, Sunghoon directs his attention back to Wonyoung and cocks his head to the other direction to insinuate for them to walk away from the group.

Wonyoung follows his lead and walks with him. The crowd was getting too push and she was scared to lose him. As she bumped through the crowd, she felt Sunghoon hold her hand so that she wouldn't get lost. She blushed and let it happen.

They made it outside so the mansion where they can hear each other. The music was a bit too loud inside. Sunghoon let's her hand go. They were both quiet for a second.

"Sunghoon, what's up?" Wonyoung said nervously since this was their first time being alone since she confessed.

Sunghoon was trying formulate his thoughts. Why did he pull her away. He had no right to be jealous. "You should be careful, Hyunjin is known to play with girls." He said out of pocket.

Wonyoung blinked in disbelief. "You called me here for that?" She said with a little irritated tone.

Sunghoon was taken aback. This was first time he saw her irritated at him. "I just wanted to warn you." He replied.

"Why does it matter?" She said in an exasperated tone. "I'm going back." She said rolling her eyes and turning around.

Sunghoon grabbed her hand to stop her from leaving. "No Wonyoung, stop." He said as she looked back at him. "Don't go." He said in a low voice.

Wonyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "Why Sunghoon?" Trying to pry what his real intention is.

Sunghoon was quiet for for a moment. He didn't know what to say next, he was still trying to figure out his feelings. "Just stay here with me." He managed to get out.

Wonyoung blinked again in shock but her expression soften. Both didn't say another word and stay together for another second.

"Wonyoung, I was looking for you." Hyunjin called over as her went outside to where they were. Hyunjin makes eye contact with Sunghoon and the tension came again. "Sunoo and everyone is looking for you. We should head back." He suggested.

Wonyoung was snapped back to reality. "Yeah, let's go back." She said in reply to Hyunjin. She walks away with him as she took a quick glance back at Sunghoon.

END OF CHAPTER 26

AN:
Poor president Soobin and Sunoo😂
Thank you soooo much for reading ❤️❤️🤍