7 MINUTES

CHAPTER 3
JAYXHANNI

HANNI'S POV

It was a long day for the first day of school but Hanni was loving her experience. Her class just ended and her dorm room was very close to her last class of the day. She quickly swung by the dinning hall and picked up a sandwich before going home.

-HANNI'S DORM-

She enters her room and saw her roommate Minji

She enters her room and saw her roommate Minji. She was on her iPad listening to a recorded lecture. They both already got closer from meeting each other during their orientation.

"Hey, how was your first day?" Hanni greeted her with a smile. She put her bag down on her desk.

Minji looked up from her iPad and got up to greet her. "It wasn't bad at all, already have homework. Ugh." She goes to their mini fridge to get both of them a drink.

"I didn't realize how tired I got until I sat down." Hanni said as she sat down on her bed.

"Well you better recharge because we're going to a party." Minji replied as she hands her an energy drink.

"A party?" Hanni looks at the energy drink before grabbing it. "Didn't you say you just had homework?" She smiled and raised an eyebrow.

Minji opened her drink and walked over to her closet and started to pick out her clothes. "Yeaaaaa and what about it?" She said laughing.

Hanni sighted and laid down as she watched her roommate pick out an outfit. "That's cute, you should wear that one." She pointed out.

"You like it so much why don't you wear it?" Minji said tossing her the diesel top.

"Ughhhh, it is cute...." She caught the top and examined it. "Fiiine I'll go." She quickly got up and opened the energy drink and took a sip.

"You're so funny, you don't have a choice." Minji replied sarcastically joking with her.

The two got ready, put their makeup on and dressed appropriately for their first frat party. They took Minji's white G-wagon to the party. As they got there the house was provided with valet. She pulls up to the bring of the Mansion. They both get out and Minji hands her keys to the valet guy.

In front you see both Han and Changbin greeting/hyping people up with beers already in hand. It was already packed and you can hear music from the outside booming.

Hanni links her arms with Minji as they smiled at each other as they walk in.

"Whoaaa, this is incredible." Hanni said in awe. Everyone was already a visibly having fun. All the lights were neon and fit the ambiance.

They both go inside and mingle with everyone.

JAY'S POV

*text*
Jake: Bruh wya. Everyone is here.
Jay: I'm otw