" khalifaaaaaa my baby how can you be so shameless" one of my aunties said. Every smile, i felt uncomfortable.

"let me go get the chicken. Try not to sleep now okay. it might take long enough though, Maybe late at night, however  I will  make sure to be fast "
I said

" keep your  whole self for me" I  added

" what type of chicken is that"saeed asked

" the type newly wedds eat"

" awwwwwwwn " they shouted

" she wouldn't dare" her friends said. With that, I managed to escape from them. Huh I said.

" keys" I said to my drivers and ordered my escorts to quit for the night. Then I zoomed off

" get the f* out of my way" I said shouting on the steerimg wheels  because my heart Keeps beating fast. I drove  like a flash until I was in the premises. I entered the compound and stood in front of the front door. I prayed and calmed my self as possible .
Don't panic. I walked in. everywhere was dark.
I used my phone light, walked into the bedrooms, toilets, passed the corridors and hallways and didn't see sana, then I remembered she said stab,  that should  be in the kitchen. I got there and switched on the lights just to see  fahad lifeless on the floor and sana sitting in the pool of blood with a knife in her hand about to stab her self after sustaining an injury on the hand

" heeeyyy"

" don't come any closer" she said but I walked  two steps closer

" hey!!!!" She shouted

" don't come any closer. I have reached my decision. "

" if you did, you would have stabbed your self before i showwd up long ago."
blood was also dripping from her hand.

" I chose to die"

" why"

" I don't owe you an explanation"

" I beg you to tell me why you chose this"

" because I will go to jail, no one would ever believe me, your  families are influential, I would never win a court case against them. Every one would see me as a murderer. I am a bad luck, a shame, an omen." She said as she cried out. Tears pour and blood drip.

" sana"

" I know it's not any better with you.  It's best I exit the face of the earth"  she added

" it's fine. It's okay if this is what you want, but I only have one question. WHAT WILL YOU TELL ALMIGHTY ALLAH."

" khalifa I just have to go...... this life is not for me. I have suffered more than I can bare"

" walahi that other life is not any better if you go in like This. Sana look at me, our lives crossed for a reason, you know GOD will never leave you like this, he will definitely show mercy on you and reward you for your endurance. I know this journey is way beyond what we expected but I will never leave you alone.  I will always be by your side. Sana please I beg don't do this."

"I don't want to go to jail......." she cried more

" who says you are going to jail" and her eyes popped out.

" sana you did what you had to do in your defence. It's called self defence. " I said walking slowly towards her until she was within my reach. i grabbed her hand firmly taking away the knife from her.

" this can never be a life I wish for you" i said pulling her to my self.

"Everything will be fine.   okay......." I said stroking her hair.