Original vampire: what you thought? One vampire and one werewolf stop me?? No, Never.

Arnav, Aman are confused hearing one vampire, Chirag somewhat guessed that who's vampire here, but Aarav is confused for who's werewolf here? Before original vampire step inside Aarav and Aman came forward and held his neck tightly. Seeing him Aman started to become a werewolf, when he turned fully werewolf form Khushi came out and shocked seeing the scene. This is biggest shock for her.

Aarav and Aman pushed him out of the gate, the big fight going to happen here. Aarav stepped back seeing Aman as werewolf, Original Vampire Vs Werewolf fight is going on. Arnav is tense seeing this, before he do anything he saw Khushi standing and tears in her eyes. He came to her and held her in his arms.

Khushi: Arnav…. Bhai
….as .. a werewolf!!! How's this possible??

Khushi is crying and Arnav don't know how to console her. Aarav know that Aman is weak in front of Original Vampire, he saw all once, they're busy in consoling her, he thought this is best time to take out this original vampire from here. Within a second he held original vampire and took him out from their sight. Aman became normal again and came to his normal form.

When he's coming towards Khushi, he saw tears in her eyes. Khushi sat on ground and Arnav holding her tightly. Aman came to her and sitting in front of Khushi lowering his head down.

Khushi: Why Bhai?? Why you did this? This is all because of me right? You turned to werewolf to protect me!

Aman: no Khushi, nothing like that, please don't take stress, I will explain you Chipkali.

All are crying seeing their conversation and bonding between them. Chirag is the only one who's standing aloof and thinking something. Anjali saw him and asked.

Anjali: Chirag, what happened? Why you standing there?

All turned towards Chirag, he's hesitating to say something. 

Arnav: what happened Chirag? Are you thinking your relationship with Di after seeing all this??

Chirag: No, No…. Whatever I am going to say you all…. will shake your world, but I have to disclose this as soon as possible.

Indrajith: what happened Chirag? Tell us clearly.

Chirag: Aarav is the Another Vampire whom we all searching from many Days.

All are shocked!! This is biggest blow for all of them, the vampire staying with them and they didn't get to know till today. Nani and Anjali is crying.

Chirag: he became vampire when he's lost in accident. Only this much I get to know. 

Arnav don't know how to react on this matter, he's not getting anything. 

DARK FOREST 

Aarav: you don't have any right to spoil our life, why you giving punishment to us? 

Original vampire: I will kill everyone, you did a big mistake Aarav, because RM going to destroy and the people whoever staying also died tonight.

Aarav: what you have done??

Original vampire: whoever you murdered here, I asked their souls, they want to take revenge from you, so I collected all soul and left them in RM. You think coming their I will stand out side silently??? No I am sending souls inside mansion. Now they will kill everyone.

Aarav was shocked hearing this, souls are inside mansion!!? He's thinking what to do when original vampire said “this is only your mistake, you turned soft towards them, not ready to do anything, only you're telling 24*7 as Fairy Princess, Fairy Princess, you even not get to know that Aman is werewolf”.

Aarav scanning entire forest, really he can guess that no souls present in the forest, but he can see only one soul is staring him from distance. He guessed that he's Fairy Princess's Father, Shashi Gupta.

Original vampire: don't plan anything in your mind, you can't kill me neither your brother nor your Fairy Princess. 

Original vampire disappeared in the jungle, Shashi Gupta's soul came to him and said.

Shashi: till now they may get to know that you're a vampire, now only you're the one, who can save your family.

Aarav: I killed you, then also you're helping me, you don't have any revenge on me?

Shashi: no, because I know these things are going to happen. Don't be late Aarav, go and save your family. This is the destiny. You just shift them to safe place and then Angel [Khushi] will handle them.

Aarav: I will save them, but who going to kill this original vampire??

Shashi: when time comes, then they will get to know what to do. Just go you don't have time.

RAIZADA MANSION

Arnav: I can't believe this, he's vampire and we don't know anything.

Anjali remembered the whatever Old Man said them, that day only Aarav came back to RM.

Anjali: then whatever that old man said is true. He's the destruction of RM.

Garima: it's too late, I think we should go inside first.

Arnav held Khushi in his arms and going towards mansion, Khushi sees towards mansion and stopped going. She can feel negativity power around RM. Aman also feeling same thing.

Khushi: we can't enter the mansion.

Aman: Khushi is right, I'm also feeling that some negative power.

All are standing outside when Aarav called to Arnav.

Aarav: don't ask me anything now Arnav, until I come don't go inside the mansion.

Arnav: what are you saying? I don't trust you anymore, I get to know everything about you.

Aarav: I don't care, just listen this time carefully, you all are in danger, so safest place is garden area, you guys wait for me.

Saying this he hang up the call, in anger Arnav threw his phone.

Chirag: what happened ASR? What he said?

Arnav: he said he will explain everything, but now our life is in danger, so he said stay outside.

Aman: how can we trust him after knowing he's Vampire? maybe this is his plan to trouble us.

Khushi: but my heart saying this time we have listen. Please don't go inside.

Saying this Khushi took all of them towards main gate, after 10 minutes Aarav came to them. All are staring him.