SHOPPING MALL 

Raizada and Rana family came to do shopping, first they came to cloth section and selecting best dress for Anjali.

Khushi: Di, you should take marriage lehenga from AR. When you have designer brother in home then why you purchase outside??

Anjali: I know that Khushi, wedding lehenga he will design. Now he don't have time to design for engagement ceremony that's why purchasing outside.

Khushi: Nani is happy seeing your life settling again. 

Anjali: yes, by the way my Chote turned 360 degree after marriage, what magic you done on my brother??

Khushi smiled hearing this and said “he just cravings for Love Di, after knowing his past, I decided that I will give him immense Love that he will forget his bitter past”.

Anjali: I don't know how to thank you for this, I always wanted him to smile, when you entered in his life, the another form of Arnav came out from ruthless ASR.

Arnav: what's going on here?? Talking about me?? Don't think about me that much I am hiccuping.

Anjali playfully slapped on his shoulder telling this joke. They purchased engagement dress and came to jewelry shop to purchase Rings. Arnav and Khushi remembered when they came here to purchase Rings and Arnav made her to wear the Ring. They left Chirag and Anjali to select rings.

Arnav: so you have that ring with you right??

Khushi smilingly showed her hand and the ring which Arnav selected for her.

Arnav: so that time you loving me secretly?? Not bad Mrs. Raizada.

Khushi: I am confused that time, don't know what I am want in my life, heart saying to be with you and mind saying Mamma selected Aarav for me, so Marry him. Like that lot of questions running in my mind that time. Upon all my friend Shreya, she always praising you saying you're more handsome and caring than Aarav. Her eyes always on you on wedding time.

Arnav: ya, your friend where are they? Not came to meet you??

Khushi: Rony went to Pune for internship and Shreya to Mumbai.

Arnav: what internship going on and you not said anything to me?? Why? Where you got internship??

Khushi: here Delhi only, I will not tell you which company now..

Arnav: why??

Khushi: you already watched Fifty Shades, in that grey purchased Ana's company and you also do Same thing.

Arnav: that's reel story and this is real story Khushi.

Khushi: you can turn that in real, you have that capacity in you.

Arnav: if that company is not good then I am not going to hear anything, you have to obey my orders that time.

Khushi: yes boss.

After purchasing all came to RM and saw Aarav sleeping in middle of the garden with open eyes. Anjali came to him.

Anjali: Aaru why you sleeping here like this??

Aarav: for the first time I am asking you something from you can you give that Didu??

Hearing this all came to Aarav, his voice is breaking when he's talking to Anjali.

Arnav: what this drama Aarav??

Aarav ignored Arnav and asked Anjali same thing. Anjali nodded her head.

Aarav: you have to engage today itself, not tomorrow.

All are shocked hearing this, he's not saying the reason at all, but seeing Aarav's face Anjali said OK and Chirag and his dad came to RM. And engagement ceremony done in the RM. Khushi is going towards kitchen to bring sweet when she felt dizzy. She holds her head and fell down. All are shocked seeing this. Arnav lifted Khushi in his arms and brought her to their room.

Arnav: Khushi, what happened?? Open your eyes Khushi.

Anjali: calm down Arnav, doctor is coming, nothing happened to Khushi, in stress I think not had her lunch, that's why she fainted.

Doctor came and checked Khushi, after five minutes doctor came out from room.

Arnav: doctor, what happened to her?

Doctor: don't worry nothing happened to her, in fact she's giving you all a good news, Mrs. Raizada is pregnant ASR.. congratulations!!

Arnav was happy hearing this, today morning he wished this and now it's fulfilling. All congratulated Arnav. Aarav smiled hearing this. He know one day this is coming towards him.

Khushi came to conscious and all surrounded her and congratulating her. She's happy that she's going to mother. She saw Arnav who winked seeing her.

Anjali: I think we should give some private time to them.

Saying this all came out of their room, Arnav hugged Khushi tightly and said “you know I am so happy that I am going to father so soon, thanks Khushi, you gifting my gift soon”.