Chifuyu vs houki part 2:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Ruler of infinite stratos houki shinonono top ace of all IS ace pilots vs white knight of infinite stratos chifuyu orimura still continue to fight. Both is mechs are damaged stripped down to their battle outfits. Sword belong to chifuyu landed on the dirt. Thunderstorm real hard out there.

Everyone watch in silent the whole time. Now its a fist fight 0 - 60 brutality. Blood spilling everywhere. Houki fell to the ground then her knight in shiny armor kicked her in the face.

She landed on her waist proceed to beat her up. Houki grabbed her face sink her nails feels it going to her eye she yelled she bit her hand houki screamed. (Rain continues to pour down) chifuyu continues to beat her.

Houki grabbed her collar of the suit she wearing now & head butt her flying a few feet tumbling she skitted to a stop.

(5:22 - 6:07 only)

Houki got quick. Mistake she fell on her back. She snap getting back up coughing blood.

Chifuyu: give it up CRIMSON!

She ran towards her

Houki sighed she ran to her

They proceeded to fight each other their. Alcott turned head away hid her face on boomer's shoulder.

Chifuyu got backhanded after houki yelled when she pulled her long pony tail hair. She took her ribbon off letting her down.

Blood coming down her face

Blood coming down her face. Chifuyu's ribbon from her pony tail had came down as well. They still connecting blows. Houki slammed her face on a pool of water.

Houki: GO AHEAD DRINK IT ALL UP. IS THIS ALL YOU GOT WHITE KNIGHT. YOU MISS ICHIKA SO MUCH THEN JOIN HIM IN THE AFTERLIFE THEN THIS IS TIME. WHAT WOULD TRIGGER THINK? WHAT IF HE DIES TOO BY THE HANDS OF YOUR SISTER PHANTOM TASK & GR GUARDIAN HUH?

chifuyu got up struggled houki put more pressure slamming her back in the water

Laura: SHE'S GONNA KILL HER