chapter 9: apexXdunois

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Apex predator waiting for His childhood friend at his hanger where has his su30 xfa 27 refale m & f18 E (non TGM version) She came after fixing herself not to be a boy since her cover is blown.

James hugging her

James hugging her. She gracefully hugs him back. She saved his life when he was on the run for illegal drug op. He lost his family at farbanti Ulysses asteroid hit there.

His uncle yellow 13 took him in before he sent him to boarding school before the second continental war broke out. When they lost the war everything went crazy.

James had to survive on his own. Until he strange portal opened up to her world. Mech is unit landed. Middle schooler named Charlotte Dunois rescue him. Nurse back to health.

They became good friends. Then mister x came, took him trained Him. He was left by sol squad. Mister told him he needs to follow a different path. After war ended erusea lost the war again. He flew once again to destroy new threat from Dunois's world, is mechs.

He met destroyer. He finally found what path he is looking. A rival he named Apex predator. Well not a Hate rival but you get the pictures. Lex sees him as annoyance at first but he & trigger sees promise. He joined as strider 3.

Back to present. The kissed each other separated.

Apex: so what are you here for?. Disguise as a boy. But your not here for ichika being the first male to pilot the IS

Charlotte: no. My father told me to spy on you.

Apex: because of my plane

Charlotte pov:

It dawned to me. I saw the news.

Apex: don't go back. I missed you. But why would he want to know?

Charlotte: you & I both know that answer

Apex: because. That x02s wyvern & cfa 44 nosferatu could help advanced their is weaponry?

Charlotte: that will never happen

Apex: he's not gonna get much anything out of this one. This plane was first made back in late 90s

Charlotte: from your world?. I don't ever recall seeing one. Amazing

Apex: of course you wouldn't see it. It's the only one they made. Plane is orignally given to scarface 1. Built by usean allied forces to stop enemy  coup"etat forces. Xfa itself didn't see any action that until now

Charlotte: he thought this plane would be helpful to fight GR guardian. Ultimately that will create problems. I took an oath to keep you & your squadron out of harms way by starting now

James smiled. He pulled me witch I  wrapped my hands around his neck & kissed him. Houki heard the whole thing & leaves.

later