prologue chapter:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

At the cemetery at ustio. Raining that day. March of 2017. Houki shinonono crying hard. Lex sapphire hills is killed by Rigel squadron. She was too late to save him.

Little does she know in 2 years ago he is revived as a half android. During the light house & after both worlds had already connected. Without the public know. After the aurelia & leasath war unknown contacts of is units attacked around the globe.

Strangerals deadliest aces successfully defended off the attack. White knight met trigger, before she was defeated by akatsubaki by houki shinonono she & trigger often team up they ended dating as a result.

They found out that GR guardian & is terrorist group has team up. Together they can combine their technology to who knows what.

Both worlds communicated to join forces jet & is. Together they will find out who is scheming.

Timeskip;

Chifuyu walked to the door of houki's house. She knocked on the door. Houki answered.

Houki: not joining is academy

Chifuyu: i know that. If listen what i have to say so i can get you fixed up

She lets her in. She saw the news ichika joined is academy. Broken heart of Lex's death made her withdrawn.

Houki: you want me to join as a teacher like you?!. Are you on crack?

Chifuyu: i don't smoke weed. Apex smokes weed. Look were both IS ace legends

Houki: i was used to put You on retirement. I'm too prideful to teach anybody

Chifuyu: because it took you 2 years to heal your wounds. This will changed your mind

She gave her the I pad. Houki took it looked at it.

Lex: " you got me a little chicken breast "

Skyler: " yeah i did "

Lex: " but my chicken breast is off the hook "

Houki gasped tears coming down her face.

Houki: STOP HE'S DEAD

Chifuyu: he's brought back to life. Half android by osea federation. I recorded this video yesterday. He's back he doesn't know where you are. He gave up searching for you. He missed you

Houki fell apart. Chifuyu hugging. She buried her face in her bosom.

Have a good Wednesday

Later