〜 𝟏𝟔 ♡

after that

after that...interesting day aizawa brings you all to the school back so you can go home.the others want to bring you home but of course not all of them can go with you.that's why ochako shouted that izuku should go with you and katsuki agrees which surprises everyone!

you don't think much of it and just let him go with you.the walk is pretty silent and awkward but in a comfortable way.you enjoy his company and so does he.he of course is as close as possible so he can protect you if something might happen again.

he sees you shivering and takes his jacket off.you notice that and your eyes widen.
„what are you doing izuku?it's so cold outside you will catch a cold!"you tell him but he just gives you his jacket.

„i know but i don't want you to get sick too!"he says without stuttering this time.wow he really did it!he didn't stutter!maybe that means he can now finally confess and isn't a weakling anymore!

„thank you izuku"you smile and he turns red.
„y-your welcome"he blushes and looks down.
DAMMIT!

while walking he has the urge to put his arm around your shoulder.he doesn't know why but he always sees that in movies and the girl always likes it.he awkwardly places his arm on your shoulder and you look at him confused.

„t-to keep you save!!"he yells quickly.you nod and lean your head to his shoulder.he blushes and sees people staring at you two with smiles on their faces.he can hear the people walking past you two whispering „so cute!" and „why aren't you like that cute couple."

he looks to you and sees you smile while looking at the cute shops you two walk by.he doesn't say anything and tries to calm himself down or he might explode.

you two finally arrive at your house and that means goodbye...but he can't let you go now!

„y/n wait!"his idiot self yells.you turn around and smile at him.
„yes izuku?"damn are you cute!

„i-i need to tell you something"he says.
you already fucked to izuku his inner voice tells him.

dude you can't even say a sentence without stuttering

why would she like someone like you?

she probably like bakugou more!

and that's when he snaps.
„i love you!!"he yells as loud as he can and grabs your hands in his.

„i love you since the day i saw you in kindergarten!i always loved your positive energy and how you help people even tho you can't do it yourself!your quirk is also so unique and amazing!it makes me want to know more about you and i really think that your quirk made me fall in love with you!!i think you are really cute and pretty and want to be your boyfriend!please be my girlfriend y/n l/n!!"he yells and starts to cry.

„ahh don't cry izuku!"you panic and wipe his tears away.
„i love you too!"you confess.

„*sniff*huh?"he moves his head to the side like a lost puppy.

„yes i love you too!since middle school!you are so cute and never give up which motivated me to become a hero too!"you say.

„r-really?but i am so-"before he can say something negative about himself you cut him off with a kiss.

a passionately and gentle kiss on his lips.his knees feel weak and he quickly kisses back,not knowing what he is doing.the long kiss ends too soon and you two smile at each other.

„i really need to teach you how to kiss"you innocently smile.

„huh!what"he blushes and just whines.he of course needed to fuck up his first kiss.

„but i don't complain"you smirk at him.
„that just means that i can kiss my boyfriend more"you say and kiss him again but this time izuku doesn't move.

you kick his leg and he kisses back with a whimper.

„i love you izuku"you say and he hugs you.

„i love you too y/n!!"he happily says and smiles brightly!

and this is the end of love touch!!i hope you enjoyed this book because i hate it with my whole heart!!!

i hope you enjoyed this book because i hate it with my whole heart!!!

<3

🎉 Du hast ❤︎︎ 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑼𝑪𝑯 ➳ᴵᶻᵁᴷᵁ ᴹᴵᴰᴼᴿᴵʸᴬ ❤︎︎ fertig gelesen 🎉