〜 𝟔 ♡

➳ 𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

➳ 𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻

after ten months of intense training it is now the day of ua's entrance exam.
running to the ua you arrive in time for the entrance exam.you see izuku falling down and are about to rush to him when you see a brown haired girl saving him.

smiling to yourself you make your way to them and stand beside izuku.
„heyho!"you smile at them both.

„oh y/n!how are you?it's been a while..."he nervously asks.
„ah i'm fine izuku!i see you made a new friend"your eyes travel to the girl while talking.

„yes i'm ochako uraraka"she sweetly introduces herself.
„i'm y/n l/n! i'm sure we both will be good friends"you excitedly say and see her face lit up with joy.

„i'm sure we will.oh and good luck you two!"she winks at you and izuku.
you take izuku by his arm and make your way inside.

inside the ua present mic explains how the entrance exam works which begins with a practical test and then afterward a written test,saying that their goal in the practical test is to dispatch as many robots s they can to earn a high score.

going outside with a training uniform you see a big metal door.you look around to see others already making themself ready and try to search for izuku or bakugou.

you walk around to see izuku talking with a blue haired boy,looking sad?
you are about to get over when you hear present mic yelling.

„WHAT ARE Y'A LL WAITING FOR?? THERE ISN'T A START SIGNAL WHEN YOU SEE A VILLAIN!!"

all students start to run in and you quickly follow them.you search for a person to touch and find a red haired boy.

you're mine...you smirk.

you go to him and he looks at you confused.
you touch him and see his eyes glow pink with heart shaped eyes.

„could you please destroy those robots for me"you ask him and he just stares at you and nods.

he hardens his arm and destroys them.
everything goes according to plan...

of course the school gives you the points.you used your quirk but the red head gets the same amount of points too since you use him.

after a while you suddenly feel the ground shake.
„what the-GO AWAY!!!"you shout at your victim and he quickly runs to you without any emotions.

you see uraraka on the ground and quickly go to her.you push the metal off her body and suddenly hear an explosion above you.

you look up to see izuku flying down.
he almost hits the ground and you are ready to catch him but uraraka gives him a slap in the face and he lands save enough for the damage he actually would've taken.

you run up to him and put his head on your lap.
„IZUKU!!!a-are you okey!hey talk to me izuku!"you shout with your voice breaking a bit.

„i-it hurts..."he just mutters.
you feel someone touching your shoulder and look up to see an old lady.

„let me see darling."
she goes down and gives izuku a kiss on the cheek.

„he is alright but he needs to rest.would you please take him somewhere to rest young lady?"she asks you.

you just nod and look down to see him asleep.

izuku...you perfect idiot

ahhhhh this is so short but it has good content so yeahhhhh

i hope you like this one because the next chapter will have lots of fluff fluff and more fluff!!