〜 𝟒 ♡

you make your way home with izuku and you two are entering a tunnel

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

you make your way home with izuku and you two are entering a tunnel.
suddenly you hear weird wet noises behind you.

you turn around to see green slime on the ground?
no.the green slime turns into a big creature and it has big yellow eyes and a big mouth with spiky teethes.

you let out a scream and izuku turns around to see the creature having an eye on him.
it attacks you two and takes izuku.slime is entering his nose and mouth while you try to fight the monster.you could use your quirk but you can't touch it.

you feel tears running down your cheeks at the sight of your best friend you've known since you were 3 is getting killed.

you shout and try to use your quirk but izuku alread gave up and just accepts that he's going to die.

you see izuku closing his eyes and you quickly try to get him out of the villains grip.

suddenly you see someone coming in and punching the villain.you wipe your tears away to see all might holding izuku in his arms.

you rush over to them and all might places izuku on the ground.you put his head on your lap and cry.

you touch his cheek and shake him a little bit to wake him up but he doesn't open his eyes.you check if he breaths and put your head on his chest.

you close your eyes to feel his chest slowly rising up and down.you sighs and burry your head in his chest.

you feel someone touching your head and look at the person to see izuku awake.
all might caught the villain in a little glass and he puts it in his pocket.

he talks with us for a while and then goes away.
you keep izuku close by your side so he won't get hurt again.

„i'm so sorry for failing"you say with tears in your eyes.
„don'r cry!i understand why you couldn't help...your quirk isn't made for those kind of villains and i'm not mad at you"he hugs you.

you hug back and wipe your tears away with your wrist.

i'm sorry...

ahhhh this is short sorry but hey at least a chapter :)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ahhhh this is short sorry
but hey at least a chapter :)

and thanks for 100+ reads :D