〜 𝟖 ♡

i'm sorry but i need to stop w the pink anime gifs

i'm sorry but i need to stop w the pink anime gifs.not because i don't like them...i just can't find any good ones :( sorry!!

WARNING:
nsfwish? limish? idk smth like that yk
wet dream,dirty imagination but not really sex

izuku wakes up in the middle the night and just tries to fall asleep again but can't!
why is it so hard?

maybe because his childhood crush is literally sleeping next to him!!he turns red when he remembered what happened and just tries to calm down.he feels your shifting around but he can only see your back and not your face.

you suddenly turn around and face him.
not the best timing...
izuku quickly turns around so he can stop seeing your adorable and squeezable face.

his imagination is running wild....no not in the direction you think of.

he is thinking about kissing you and just holding you in his arms.maybe a cute picknick date would be awesome.you really like [favorite/food].he can imagine how happy you look eating [f/f].

he can feel two pair of arms wrapping around his waist and he begins to sweat...really badly.you could say if bakugou would sweat like that he could explode himself without realizing.

he feels you snuggling your face against his back and oh boy...he literally is so nervous he could die.

he slowly stands up and tries to slip out of your strong hold.he tries to take your hands always from his body but your hands go lower...and lower...

izuku wishes he could scream right now but tries to hold that urge in.he mentally screams around and panics while still trying to get your hands off himself before something could happens.

after he finally made it out of your grip he slowly makes his way to the bathroom and quickly turns the water on.he splashes water in his face and tries to calm down.

calm down...

I SAID CALM DOWN IZUKU!!

this is just a dream...she didn't know what she's doing...i think?

YOU THINK?? SHE WAS ASLEEP AND YOU ALMOST GOT TURNED ON!!

WHAT??

WHAT!!!

shit i'm going crazy....

izuku just takes a blanket and goes to the couch so he won't keep thinking weird stuff about you.he lays down and just sigh out of tiredness.

just close your eyes...

and he did it...he fell asleep but wait...

he opens his eye again and sees you half naked on top of him.

„hey pretty boy"you whisper seductively.
„w-what?y/n?n-no wait i-"he starts but gets cut off by you kissing him.

„just let me lead the way and be a good boy"you say against his lips.he just feels himself getting dizzy....and a boner.

he just nods without thinking and lets say the dream was long...very long...

you know what else is long?

yess!! just a quick chapter of the night since it's almost 8pm and i have no motivation for anything ;)