〜 𝟏𝟏 ♡

you and ochako happily make your ways to the shopping mall

you and ochako happily make your ways to the shopping mall.you two are hugging each other's arms and laugh together about some stuff.

you two arrive and she immediately brings you to a good swimming suit shop.you look around and see many colors and swimming suit.she starts to talk about her favorite color and what she wants to wear while you just listen and nod.

while looking around you see many swimming suits that don't really match your taste.you almost give up when you suddenly saw the perfect swimming suit.it wasn't too revealing but also not too uncomfortable to wear.

you quickly grab it and tell ochako that you got the right one.she excitedly goes with you and waits outside of the changing room.you quickly take off your clothes and happily wear the swimming suit.you look at yourself in the mirror and can't help but smile.it perfectly hugs your body and is just comfortable!not too tight and the perfect color combination.

you slowly open the door to see ochako talking with someone.you go out to see izuku and ochako talking.she notices you and turns her attention to you.she blushes and runs up to you.

„you look amazing y/n!!right izuku?"she smirks at the boy behind her.you see his face going red and he holds his nose.he just nods and holds up a thumb up.the dream he had yesterday still didn't leave his head and seeing you like that doesn't help him.

you quickly go back to the changing room and hold your breath.he did not just see you like that.you begin to jump around in embarrassment and mentally scream.

you change into your normal clothes again and go out to see them talking again.why is he so natural with her but so awkward and quiet with you?doesn't he like you anymore like you two used to.

you go to cashier and buy the swimming suit while keeping your eyes on them.looks like they are just interacting like friends right?

you go back to them and ochako starts to talk with you about her own swimming suit and izuku just stays silent and looks at the floor.

ochako notice how you two act around each other and just calculates 1 and 1 together.you two love each other!
an evil smirk spreads around her face and she excuses herself to go to the bathroom.

you two just sit in an cafe alone...awkwardly...in silent...

the male waiter comes and ask what you two want and you both say the same order in sync.you blush and look at him to see him looking at you too.you two look away and you hear the waiter laugh before going away.

you see him whispering something to a female waiter and she looks in your direction and smiles.when the male waiter comes back you see your order with some hearts around it.you blush and look at the waiters to see them winking at you.

ochako comes back and also orders something.you three chat a little bit before going home.the whole day you couldn't stop think about what the waiters did.

izuku on the other hand can't think about you and the swimming suit.he wishes he could see you again with it but also hates the thought of others looking at you with it on.he quickly stops his thoughts because it's your body and your decision.he shouldn't have the control over what you wear and what not.he isn't even your boyfriend!

he tiredly goes to bed and studies in it before falling asleep.peacefully drooling a little bit on his notes.

peacefully drooling a little bit on his notes

boooorrringgg as always