〜 𝟏𝟎 ♡

while you talk about random things izuku can't help but admire your beauty

while you talk about random things izuku can't help but admire your beauty.he hates walking to school alone but he doesn't have any friends that go the same way as him so he is very happy about walking with you.

you two enter the big building and immediately get greeted by denki running to you both.
„did you two hear about the exam?"he yells.

„exam?!!"you two shout.his heart sinks into his pants and he can feel himself getting dragged to hell by bakugou himself.

„yeah!it's next week"he adds.you two sigh and you hit denki's shoulder.
„that's for scaring the shit out of me"you say.

„ow..."
„what about the exam?you seem really happy about it even tho you aren't the type of person who likes exams"izuku nervously chuckles.
„well...aizawa said if we do well on the exam we can go to the beach!since it's pretty hot outside we can get it as a reward for working so hard"he blushes at the thought of girls in bikinis.

izuku smiles and nods.you three enter the class and see aizawa already sleeping on his desk.this man really needs some sleep...

you sit down and hear izuku mumbling to himself.
„exam...beach...good...studying...y/n...no stop..."is all you can hear.

you smile at his adorable self and just listen to what aizawa says.he basically is repeating what denki already told you so you don't pay much attention.

„y/n!stop staring at midoriya and listen"he suddenly shouts your name to get your attention.
you blush and just look down.you weren't staring right?

you look up to caught izuku looking at you with pink cheeks and he quickly turns around.aizawa rolls his eyes and just continues.he tells your all the theme for the exam and you note them.

you see izuku doing the same and smile.you two really do think the same.you pack your things up and look at the time.school is almost over just a little bit more.

„heyy!"you see denki appearing in front of your desk with mineta next to him.
„are you excited about the beach day?"he asks.
„yes of course!it will be so much fun with everyone swimming and playing"you smile.

„oh i see...so you just want to spend some time with everyone?"denki smirks and you just nod.
„i wanna spend some time with those two-"and before mineta can finish his sentence he gets blasted away from bakugou.

„shut the fuck to you fucking pervert and you go away too!"he yells at them both.they two run away from you and bakugou just looks at you angry.
„why do you even allow them to be near you?!"

„huh?what did they do"you innocently ask,not having a clue about what they meant.
he just sighs and pats your head.
„just stay away from them you lovesick puppy"he rolls his eyes.you touch him and his eyes turn pink.

„apologize to them please"you smile and he immediately goes to them and apologize in a monotone voice.his eyes turns back and he looks at you like you just betrayed him.

you just giggle and wave at him from the other side of the room.the bell rings and you grab your back as fast as you can and run out.

you still need to buy a swimming suit.you haven't swim in ages!you never really had the time to go anywhere and this is a good opportunity to finally swim again.

you zone out while running and crash into uraraka.
„ahh!sorry"she apologizes.
„no i'm sorry"you apologize too.
you two smile at each other and talk for a bit.

„oh i wanted to go to the mall later.wanna come too?"she asks you with the brightest smile you've ever seen (beside izuku's smile).

„sure!i planned on going anyway so why not going with my new best friend "you giggle.
„*gasp*best friend ?!then you are now my best friend too"she smiles like a child who just got a lollipop.
you two decide to just go now and not waist any time.

this will be so much fun!!

omggg i'm so so sorry for keeping y'all wait T-Tschool is really fucking me up rn :(this is so short too i'm sorry i will try to make the next one better <3

school is really fucking me up rn :(
this is so short too i'm sorry i will try to make the next one better <3