Chapter 10

Lura's POV

Takahashi lends me his hand and we walk into an empty room, the room with a bed and he shuts the door and locks it "Lura I have something I've been wanting to tell you and now I can since we both have feelings for each other" Takahashi says to me, but I'm very confused on what he is trying to tell me "um Takahashi what is it" I say to him but he shakes his head. "Why don't I just show you later on but first I want to take you on a date, My Love" I smile at him "Okay Takahashi I would love to go on a date with you, where are we going" he smiles a mischievous smile at me "It's a surprise my Dear Lura" he says to me, Oh god I've never likes surprised birthday or family surprises. "Okay Takahashi but just so you know I hate surprises" he laughs when I say this "you'll love the surprise Lura, trust me My Love" he says to me and I nod my head smiling at him. We tell everyone goodbye and get in the car I buckle up while Takahashi starts the car, Takahashi's hand run down my thigh and I look at him, but he just stayed looking at the road. I turn my head out the window so not to face embarrassment of me blushing so hard "what's wrong Lura?" He asks me "nothing babe just thinking about something" I say "if you say so kitten" he says to me, what did he just call me kitten oh my god what is with the nicknames ahhh.

We're here he says to me, and I look outside and see the beautiful Tokyo Sky tree "it's so pretty Takahashi" we get out the car and he opens my side for me and lends me his hand, we intertwine our fingers together and start walking to the Tokyo Sky tree. "Takahashi where is it we are going" I say to him "were going to a special place to have dinner" he says to me and I nodded to his answer, we walked for a couple of minutes but then we find the restaurant. We walk inside and the people seem nice and the food smells amazing, "one table please" Takahashi says to the waiter and the waiter escorts us to a table and we order bamboo shoots which taste so good. "This taste incredible, it's amazing Takahashi" I say to him "Yes, it is it's a delicious dish and I've had this since I was a child, it also goes perfect with some kimchi" he says to me and that sounds even better "we must make that someday Takahashi" I say to him, and he nods his head. We finish eating and stack our plates and clean the table.

It is a polite thing to do. Instead of making someone else clean up even if it is their job, it is still helpful to help that person. After we are done cleaning up, we pay and leave out the door we walk back to the car and Takahashi opens my door for me. I get in and buckle my seatbelt and Takahashi gets in and starts the car "Lura before we go, I want to ask you this, will you live with me My Love?" he says to me, shocked by his question I don't know how to answer it I look at him and know he's waiting for an answer "Um Takahashi you just said this way too soon and I don't know how to answer but im going to go with saying yes, yes, I will move in with you" Takahashi smiles at my answer and I smile knowing he really fell in love with me, the car starts and we drive off to Takahashi's house and get out the car. He walks up to the house and unlocks the door for us, and we walk inside, "Lura I have something to say and show you and I hope you accept me for who I am" im confused on what he means by this, but I will listen to him "Okay Takahashi what is it you're wanting to say to me, and it seems show me as well" he smiles "Lura do you know what made me fall in love with you" he says to me and I shake my head "Lura it's the Love you have for your mother and the people around you and the smile you have it being a sad or joyful smile, Lura I really love you and im so happy you said yes to living with me" he says and every word he says brings tears to my eyes, tears of joy because what he said is so sweet and a beautiful thing to say "Thank you Takahashi I love you and I love when you held my hand when I had a panic attack how you embraced me also and how you gave me Runa, I love how your always there for me and im so happy I found happiness with you im happy I gained my sight back and forgot about that tragic fire" I say to him with love in my heart. Takahashi comes up to me and kisses me. He kisses me with so much passion and heat lead up to my cheek surprised by what he does but then I kiss him back. Our kiss filled with all our feelings and love for each other.

Takahashi stops kissing me and we breath in "Lura, I have something I want to show you but first do you know what dominant and submissive are or as some people know it as BDSM" Takahashi says a little shocked by what he says because I only know a little of it because I had some audiotapes and brail books to read from it. "Um I have read it before, so I only know a little about it" I say to Takahashi but like im shocked by it but also a little excited I mean for some reason I like pain I just never felt pain and pleasure. "Well Lura would you like to try it to try something new, if you don't like it then there is a safe word but you must choose what your word is and it is just one word" he says, A safe word huh I don't really know I think for a second and then I come up with one "My safe word is Star, it's something that stays strong but then dies down in years" I say and I mean a safe word really doesn't have to be something you dislike a safe word is a word to make everything stop I know that much because it was in every book about BDSM, you can't try things without the consent of the other if not then that's just plain abuse and that's something no one wants and there can be dominants like that, that just give pain to their partner and the other not consenting of it. "Okay My Love follow me" Takahashi says and I follow him until we stop at a door ending at the hallway which has a secure lock on it "Lura are you ready" Takahashi says and I nod to him "I need words baby girl" he says and I blush hard because of the nickname and tell him yes, he brings out a key and unlocks the door after unlocking it we walk inside. My eyes widen everything shocks me of all the toys and the room is completely red is this what a Red Room is called.

I walk around the room touching a little things I see what's called a flogger and pick in up I feel the leather in the palm of my hand, then Takahashi comes up to me "Lura would you like to try this" he says to me and I nod my head slowly "my love I need words you have to always speak when spoken too" he says with a authoritative voice which scares me a little "also I want you to call me sir, do you understand me sweetheart" he says to me "yes sir" I say to him and he smiles "now I want you to strip out of your clothes and be standing near the bed looking straight ahead, do not look at me" he orders me and I do what he says stripping my clothing fast like and stand next to the edge of the bed looking straight ahead. I try not too look at him but I hear metal dangling I turn my head slightly but I see Takahashi looking dead straight into my eyes. I gulp scared for what he is going to do but also excited "did I not say to no look at me hmm my love" he says in a deep voice and it brings a shiver down my spine " I'm sorry sir" I say to him because I know that if you say sorry for something it lessens the punishment you are going to get but if it is something bad then that sorry will do nothing. "Turn around facing the bed bend over hands on bed flat and ass up in the air" he orders me. Being a little shocked I don't move but then he taps my shoulder "you okay sweetheart" he says in a sweet concerning voice which brings warmth to my heart "yes I am it just shocked me" I say to him telling him the truth "okay baby I'm not going to punish you, just turn around facing the bed I am going to cover your eyes, just listen to my voice let loose and let me take control" he says to me and I turn towards the bed he covers my eyes and everything is dark I can't see anything "Lura lay on the bed on you back" Takahashi say to me "yes sir" I say not wanting to earn a punishment from him. *Smack* the whip hit my leg and it stings I scream from the pain, *Smack* he hits my leg again and this time I feel the pleasure from the pain, and I moan from it. The feeling of the pain brings pleasure to where he hits me, he hits me five more times and I start to become a moaning mess. The pain mixed with pleasure feels so good I hear Takahashi's footsteps come up to me "Lura give me your hands" he says to me "yes sir" I give him my hands and feel something soft click onto my hands by the feeling of not being able to move my hands I can tell that their handcuffs, I feel him close to my face and he takes off the blindfold I can see again I look at where he hit me and see red marks. He rubs the marks he left on me "Lura do you know what this is" he mentions a wrap with a ball in the middle of it "Yes I do know what it is it's a ball gag" I say to him, and he smirks at my answer "yes your right, it is a ball gag and do you know where it goes" he says to me and yes I do know where it goes I wish I did not have to speak and just nod sometimes.

"Okay Love let's stop for now and go to the park but a little something else while going to the park" he says and holds out something black. I look at it and can now tell what it is, it is vibrating panties and my eyes widen seeing this. He wants me to wear these to the park and be embarrassed if something happens, "wait Takahashi am I really fixing to wear these?" I question him "Lura my love I have you nothing will happen I will be right beside you just keep your posture it will feel different, but I know you got this" he says to me. It reassures me and I accept it, I grab them and put them on and put my clothes back on. I see him grab the remote and turn it on and it brings a jolt down my spine and down below and I whimper out feeling the vibration. "Stand straight and bring your posture up Lura, it will help you" he says to me, and I listen and do what he says.