Chapter 8

Lura's POV

"oh im 16 Lura how about you how old are you" She ask me I tell her im 22 "Oh really my brother is 26 you too should hookup". I blush and look away I then turn back around and see Takahashi hit his sister behind her head "oww what was that for?" She tells him. I laugh maybe because you said we should hook up you do not just say that you idiot" He then whispers in her ear and her eyes go wide and she gasp. I wonder what he told her I can see her smiling "I knew it!" she yells out load she giggles I arch my eyebrow what did he tell her. "Well let's go Lura we are going to the mall" Takahashi says she gasp "Wait what I want to come to" I laugh.

    I see Takahashi give Yuna a glare I hit him "if she wants to come she can" I tell him she giggles when I hit him. She then shakes her head "No it's okay you too go ahead" I start to speak but she runs in the house I shrug my shoulders. Takahashi goes to the car and opens the passenger side he gets Runa out and she runs inside the house. I laugh she is such a cute dog now that I can see her with that light brown fur. Takahashi gets in the car and starts the engine "Now it's time to go shopping" shopping with a boy could not be funnier.

    15 minutes later we make it to the store I look at the store and it looks super big, I have never been to this store before I wonder what it looks like inside. I open the door and jump outside the car just when Takahashi starts to park. I laugh I have never done that before but it was a little fun I turn around and look at Takahashi. He glares at me "Lura do not ever do that again!" he tells me with a serious tone. I giggle and he seems surprised I raise my eyebrow.

    I laugh he then looks at me "what are you laughing about little girl" I gasp. He then gets out the car I run straight into the mall before he can catch me. I ran into a café and the people looked at me weirdly, got them the quiet sign and they raised an eyebrow. I hide under the counter "Lura where are you at" I hear his footsteps enter the café. I giggle at the guy at the counter laughs at me "here she is sir she is under the counter" ugh traitor I dash from under the counter but Takahashi grabs my arm and pulls me toward him.

    "alright put me down now Takahashi" He laughs at me I look at him and glare at him. He puts me down and he tells me to follow him I follow him and we enter a shoe department. I look at the shoes and they look so pretty I see a pair I really like. The color is black with purple waves on the tip of the shoes. I pick up the shoes and Takahashi come's over I look at him and then back at the shoes.

    I forgot my money and do not want to tell him I just put the shoes back, but he grabs them. "I will pay for them, Lura, I insist!" I sigh how did he know, it is fine. I nod my head and he brings them to the cash register, im just not going to say anything. Today is Friday so Takahashi is off work, and he is spending time with me. I wonder what it will be like kissing... I start to fall in a daze; Takahashi is kissing me. The dream feels so real I kiss him back and the feeling of his tongue wanting entrance to my mouth overwhelms me.