Chapter 9

Lura's POV

I shake my head forgetting about the thoughts and I see Takahashi coming back I feel heat rush to my cheeks. He comes over, "Lura, sit down." I sit down on the bench and he takes off my shoes he puts the other shoes on for me. I stand up and they fit so perfectly, "Thank you Takahashi!" I bow at him and I walk out of the shoe store. We walk to a café and sit down at a table by the window.

    "So, what do you want to talk about?" He asks? I respond with a blush and a shy look. I turn to look at him and he is looking at me with a sparkle in his eyes I lean in and then out of surprise he kisses me. The kiss feels so good he deepens the kiss the warmth of his tongue slid into my mouth. I never knew I would kiss Takahashi; I am falling in love with him.

    We let go of each other and breathe in air I feel Takahashi grab both of my hands and I look at him. "Lura from the moment I saw you I fell in Love with you and will you Lura accept my Love and be with me" I widen my eyes in surprise and gasp, Takahashi wants to be with me and I also want to be with him. "Yes, Takahashi I want to be with you I fell in Love with you as well so yes Takahashi I will accept your Love will you accept mine" He smiles at me and I blush deeply. He kisses me again and this time deepens the kiss, I laugh into the kiss, just wait until Yuna finds out she going to be jumping with excitement. I break the kiss and breathe in air, wow Takahashi can really kiss, my first kiss feels special, and it is with Takahashi I smile.

    "Takahashi, can we go to your house now" He nods his head, and we leave the store and jump in the car. We headed back over to his house to tell his sister and mother the good news, I cannot believe that I can see now, I miss my mother but also, I am incredibly happy that I got to be with Takahashi. I lose my train of thought when Takahashi grabs my hand and intertwines it with his. I smile at the thought of us spending our life together, the car stop's and we open the doors and walk inside the house, Yuna walks up to us with Takoyaki in her mouth that is a Japanese street food that is filled with octopus' pieces inside of it. A particularly good dish if a say so myself, it is incredibly soft and chewy with a good crunch to it the Takoyaki drops out of her mouth when she sees us holding hands "Omg I totally knew you guys were going to get together" she smiles a big smile and the Takahashi's mother comes out of the kitchen.

She smiles at us and sits down on the sofa. We all sat down, Yuna stopped eating and we sat down and watched a drama called Coffee and Vanilla. A sweet Japanese drama I only would hear what there speaking I could never watch it, but now I can. The girl Risa is incredibly beautiful and extremely sweet and meets Hiroto, he helps her because boys are bothering her. Risa starts to fall in love with Hiroto and so does Hiroto with Risa, the first of seeing this with color is unbelievably beautiful "Lura-chan what is. your mother's name?" Takahashi's mother asks me, "My mother's name is Mizuki Nasami" I tell her, and her eyes widen in surprise "your mother was Mizuki, I know your mother and I knew you when you were young, me and your mother were best friends" wait Takahashi's mother knew mine "ma'am what is your name if I may ask?" I ask of her "My name is Sakami Osamisu" she tells me.

I have heard of that name before "I must have met you while I was young Mrs. Sakami, I just can't remember you" It is amazing that my mother knew Mrs. Sakami, and I must have known Takahashi and Yuna. My memory is bad but im extremely glad I can see now "My dear it's okay that you don't remember your memory will come back some day" Sakami says to me. "Hey Lura, do you know any Japanese" Yuna says to me, I shake my head "I only know a little Japanese I mostly grew up in America" I say to her, and she nods her head. "Well, I can teach you it, 私は本当にしたいです Watashi mo hontōni hoshīdesu (I would really like too)" she said too me "Okay Yuna you can if you won't too" I say to her she jumps up with joy and says "really!" I laugh and nod at her, she smiles at me. "Amazing Lura that you'll get to learn how to speak our language it's been a while hasn't it" Takahashi's mother says to me "yes well it has, I have not learned it in forever" I say to her, "Lura can I speak with you somewhere else" Takahashi says