𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟯𝟰

Start from the beginning

"C'mere" He pulls me closer, wrapping my legs around him and holding onto my body like large teddy bear. He played with the creases of my body while kissing and sucking my neck. He also gripped my thighs and ass, pulling them apart and then massaging them back together.

The absence of my panties enhanced the slight pleasure I felt when he caused movement inside my shorts. Each time he sucked my skin I felt my muscles tense and release with the suction of his mouth. My nipples hardened in my shirt as I laid against his chest. I then felt a slimy substance slid down my clit because of the angle in which he held me.

"I see you were right about being a horny drunk though."

"What ? Scared of a little excitement?"

'Little' is a definite lie. My face warms and I rub my nose as a distraction. My thighs squeezed, making more a mess of myself.

"Are you gonna be okay?"

"Of course" He chuckles.

We spent time together, cleaning his guitars, talking, flirting and doing lots of making out. He tried teaching me a few chords but he kept getting distracted with kissing me.

He likes taking the most random pictures but Pinterest would justifiably love them. He takes them out of the blue and it's the cutest thing. I straddled him as he sat in his chair and we played on our phones. Pinterest seemed to know my life better than me. There was tweets and pictures all reminding me of the boy sitting under me and how much I'd love to be under him. I quickly became......needy so I buried my face in his neck and my arms between us.

"You alright Love?" He rubs my back and kisses my shoulder.

"Mhm"

I then begin kissing his neck softly, that make his body shift. Soft kisses became soft sucks that make him grip and scratch my body. I gently grind my hips across his lap and feel his bulge rising again. I could hear low moans each time I moved forward.

His neck was now marked with his veins slightly popping out. He cleared his throat and continued on his phone. I got pissed that he wouldn't take the hint already so I stuck my hand farther between us and rubbed his rising print with my palm. A groan is released from his mouth and a squeeze on my thigh.

"Love what are you trying to do ?"

"Nothing" I deny.

"You're doing something" He looks down at my thighs and then back to my face. "Is there something you want baby ?"

"N-no" I lie.

"You sure?"

"Yes" I lie again.

He does a small shift of his body which resulted in his thigh being positioned just between mine. He's a slim guy overall but his thighs are meaty and muscular, meaning only one of them could fit perfectly between mine. The sudden friction and pressure on my throbbing center caused my legs to shake. My shorts reach mid-thigh and with them being black he couldn't see the mess I'd made.

Too bad he could still feel it.

The movement on my clit nearly drove me insane—I wanted more. Drinking was a bad idea. The alcohol is still in my system and it always seems to trigger my flood. On top of having a gorgeous ass boyfriend under me, this can go one of two ways.