Chapter 38 - 18+++

Yoongi and Jungkook have been happily married for 5 years now. All these years have been nothing but a thrilling ride... Their love has been growing stronger and stronger with every changing day... But lately Jungkook felt like their sex life was a bit lacking... He enjoyed having Yoongi fuck him and vice versa... there was just so much more he wanted to try... He was bored and sexually frustrated... He wanted more... He didn't want to hurt Yoongi's feelings or his ego but Jungkook was desperate to try something new, anything. He needed it...

Jungkook had been sexually starving for weeks when he finally brought up the topic with Yoongi... He was scared to offend him but he was so desperate he thought he would burst... They had the day off from work and were spending it at home together... Cherry on top... the twins are at Namjoon and Y/n's place...

They were sitting eating breakfast when Jungkook couldn't take it anymore... "Our sex life is boring" the younger male said as he ate his Kimchi Eggs... Yoongi spat out a mouth full of coffee all over the table in response to Jungkook's words... "I am sorry, WHAT?" He shouted, choking on his words in disbelief...

"Yoongs.... I love you a lot... Like literally more than anything but I am so fucking bored... All we ever do is fuck and give the occasional blow job or hand job... Don't you ever want more than that?" Jungkook asked, hoping that Yoongi felt the same... "Have you ever considered maybe I don't know doing something new in bed that we've never tried before? There's some things I want to try but only if you want..."

Yoongi's eyes turned dark with want and lust... "And what do you want to try, Bun?" His voice suddenly dropped an octave lower sending shivers down Jungkook's spine... the younger male blushed a deep shade of red... "H-how about I s-show you?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Jungkook's sudden shyness but he himself knows that whatever Jungkook said is right... they really need to spice up their sex life...

"Okay... Give me your best shot Dr. Jeon"

_____________

When Yoongi spoke about their sex life he never thought Jungkook would blindfold him and tie his hands up against the bed post... As Yoongi's eyes were closed his other senses were heightened... His ears pricked up when he heard the door slamming shut and with a *click* it was locked...

He gulped unconsciously not knowing what he agreed to but at the same time he was excited... Yoongi felt Jungkook's soft lips brushing just barely over his cheek... "B-bun" the older male choked on his words when Jungkook's thumb pressed up against his jaw, keeping Yoongi's face steady as he mouths his way down towards his ear... Taking the lobe between his lips, Jungkook sucks and nibbles at the extra layer of skin there greedily like he can't get enough either... Their desperate need for touch is gnawing at Jungkook's stomach, and he thinks that his urge is a lot worse than Yoongi's... But, he doesn't know how desperate Yoongi is for him as well...

The difference is... Yoongi doesn't show... Not visibly, But when Jungkook slightly bit Yoongi's earlobe the older males moaned in frustration... This is torture... He wants to see Jungkook... he wants to touch him... It's not fair that he is all raw and vulnerable for anyone to see – to touch... But, at the same time, it's not for anyone... It's only for Jungkook... Always and forever for his Bun...

Jungkook's long fingers spread out across Yoongi's ribcage as he slowly started unbuttoning the older's shirt... the younger's 10 times hotter breath fanning Yoongi's lips...and it drove Yoongi up to insanity because this was so intense... Jungkook smirked at his husband's vulnerable state and crashed his lips against the older male pressing his weight against Yoongi causing his semi-hardened member to brush against his better half... This made both of them moan in pleasure...

Jungkook moved away, making Yoongi release an unconscious whine that surprised both the men... Jungkook chuckled softly when he saw Yoongi's cheeks turning red in embarrassment... "I love it when you become all needy for me..." he whispered in Yoongi's ear and started leaving love marks on the older male's jaw and neck... He took his time to reach the gray haired male's sweet spot... and once he did...