Besides, after three years, they are going to go their separate ways, talking about whether to raise or not.

Lou Shijing glanced at him indifferently but didn't speak again.

After dinner, Lou Shijing went to work in the study as usual, Ming Yue sat in the living room for a while, but his stomach ached for some reason, he drank the hot milk prepared by Aunt Deng and went back to the bedroom, ready to sleep.

The drowsiness was unstoppable at first, but this intermittent pain made him unable to sleep peacefully. After rolling in the bed for an hour, there was no sign of falling asleep.

so sad--

It's not the tearing pain that hurts the heart, but it was like the blunt knife that cuts the flesh, torturing people bit by bit, inch by inch.

Lou Shijing returned to the bedroom after working overtime, saw him lying on the bed with a dismal complexion, immediately approached him quickly, and asked, "What's wrong, what's wrong?"

It was only after he finished speaking that he realized that the conversation between the two of them tonight was almost entirely in a Q&A mode.

"My stomach hurts a little. It must be from eating too much." Ming Yue put his hands on his chin and said, "Please pour me a cup of hot water, thank you."

Not long after, Lou Shijing brought a cup of hot water, and Ming Yue lay down on the bed again after drinking it, his expression still unchanged.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"No, I'll just lie down for a while."

His frame is small, and even though he is tall, he still looks thin and weak overall.

The beautiful butterfly bones protrude under the silk nightgown, and the narrow and slender waistline outlined the very perfect body.

Lou Shijing took a few glances, then covered him with an air-conditioning quilt, got up, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Three days later it will be the Mid-Autumn Festival, and the moonlight outside the window is thick and bright as day.

The Weiyang Pavilion is surrounded by phoenix trees, and every summer, the sound of cicadas around it never stops. Yucheng is a city without the spring and autumn seasons. Even though the Mid-Autumn Festival is approaching, it is still extremely hot.

The cicadas chirp and the crickets chirp, making it extremely noisy under the starry night.

The window was not closed, Ming Yue listened to the cicadas for a long time, and the discomfort in his abdomen seemed to subside.

Lou Shijing came out of the shower, his hair was already dried, and seeing Mingyue still lying on his stomach, he asked, "Stomach still hurts?"

"much better."

"Aren't you going to see a doctor?"

"I'm not sick, why see a doctor!" Ming Yue was suddenly annoyed and couldn't help shouting at him.

After finishing speaking, he realized that his tone was very aggressive, so I looked away in embarrassment, and his voice gradually softened: "I'm sleepy, I wanna sleep."

He quickly turned sideways, and soon felt that Lou Shijing was lying down beside him, and the scent of pine wood mixed with the smell of shower gel came from behind, which was as good as ever.

Suddenly, Lou Shijing reached out to wrap his arms around his waist, put his palm on his abdomen, and gently rubbed it.

"I'm sick in my stomach, don't do it!" Ming Yue went to pat his hand, but he held it back.