First chapter to "To My Dearly Despised" is up

Remember this book is only going to be exclusively on Patreon and Tapas. 

Here's a sneak peek! 

Nico

"You look stunning." My mother Wynter said, tucking my braid over my shoulder. "You remind me so much of myself at your age."

I grinned at my mom, and he helped me place the ornate crown atop my head. "Thank you." I bowed my head, letting a blush settle on my cheeks.

"Always, baby, " He patted my shoulders, and his eyes shone in the light. "Are you excited about the ball and possibly meeting your betrothed?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what would happen. "Honestly, I'm more excited about the announcement of me being the crown prince." I grinned at my mom.

"I'm so proud of your dad doing this. You'll be the first omega ruler in the world." My mom pulled me in for a hug. When he pulled away, he cupped my chin in his hand.

There was a knock on my door, and my dad's voice sounded behind the oak door. "Everyone decent?" He asked. "All invited guests are here."

My mom looked me in the eyes, asking if I was ready, and I nodded my head in response. "As ready as I can be."

---Read the rest here! https://tapas.io/series/To-My-Dearly-Despised (This link will be on my profile)