Chapter 6: Come Together

Later that day after school was finished, you,
Twilight, and the girls went to the Sweet Shoppe which was owned by Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

 Cake

Currently, the girls were all sitting at one of the tables while you and Twilight were getting your drinks

Twilight Sparkle: Thanks for buying my drink Y/N.

Y/N: It's no problem at all Twilight.

Twilight turned her attention back to Mrs. cake who was in the process of making Twilight's drink.

Twilight Sparkle: And... can I get mine with
extra oats?

Mrs. Cake: Oats?

She asked in a confused voice. You nudged
Twilight's shoulder while shaking your head to get her to remember to be incognito.

Twilight Sparkle: Uh, scratch that. However you normally make it is fine.

After the drinks were made, Twilight turned
around and she accidentally bumped into
someone and spilled her drink onto them. They were revealed to be Flash Sentry as he stood there with a surprised face before speaking.

Flash Sentry: We've got to stop bumping into
each other like this.

He said jokingly and with a smile. Twilight was about to pick up her cup but Flash bent down to pick it up as well as their hands touched each other. Twilight quickly stood back up and nervously started playing with her hair.

Twilight Sparkle: You know me! Always trying to make a big splash around here. 'Cause my drink kinda splashed... on the ground! Heh heh.

Flash smiled at her dorky display as you were cleaning up the spill. After you were done, you
walked back over to them.

Y/N: What's up Flash?

He didn't respond however as he and Twilight seemed to be having a staring contest with each other. You waved your hands in front of their faces but it still didn't get their attention.

Y/N: *thinking* Are they fucking blind or something.

You sighed in defeat and waited for them to stop for about a solid minute. Twilight finally snapped out of her stupor before she cleared her throat and spoke.