Chapter 1: Mastermind's Arrival

[Movie 1]: Equestria Girls

We observe a confident figure stepping into the front courtyard of Canterlot High School. It becomes apparent that this individual is none other than Y/N. With a discerning gaze, Y/N surveys the school grounds, absorbing every detail with the precision of a mastermind.

Y/N: A new school, a new opportunity. Let's hope the students here are more agreeable than the ones at my previous institution.

With a confident stride, Y/N proceeds towards the front doors of the school. Stepping inside, Y/N is greeted by the grandeur of the main foyer, its beauty momentarily captivating. As attention shifts to the left hallway, lined with rows of lockers and buzzing with students, Y/N navigates through, sensing the eyes of their new peers fixated on them, whispers trailing in their wake.

Student 1: Hey, is that a new student?

Student 2: It is.

Student 3: He's actually kind of a cute one.

As Y/N walked, they noticed some students smiling and waving, while others only cast sideways glances. Returning waves to some, Y/N continued on, attempting to navigate towards the principal's office despite their lack of familiarity with the school layout.

Realizing they needed assistance, Y/N approached a boy with distinctive blue spiky hair and pale, light grayish-amber skin, tapping his shoulder to get his attention.

???

Y/N: Excuse me, can you show me where the principal's office is?

He turned towards Y/N, flashing a warm smile.

???: Sure thing. New student, right?

Y/N: Guilty as charged. *sarcastically* Was it that obvious?

A playful smirk crossed his lips.

???: Well, you're not exactly blending in with the scenery.

Y/N: *sarcastically* Oh, the hours I spent perfecting my invisibility cloak wasted.